Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Burt Bee's products are Natural products, and they are wonderful. I bought a lot at 90% off and my family loves them.

**Thanks! Sounds interesting. So these will go 90% or did you buy them with Christmas clearance?

Also does anyone know if Target is giving out free make-up Today?? There is a thread about a settlement that mentions Target along with Macy's and Nordstrom and some other stores to begin this Today but when I read the settlement there was no mention of Target in there.. So not sure..

dlwx5.. I am in wichita, but as of Yesterday (1/19) all toys still 50% off, with 30% off signs! I haven't checked today yet.. will go to one of the targets at lunch today and see... Seems like the JUST when to 50% off, when everyone else said they went to 75% off..

you guys have got me addicted and my bank account not so happy lol i had to head over there AGAIN tonight i got the Little Tikes Soccer Ball Pit for $11 things are starting to dwindle quickly!

There is also a Chalk Board & puppet theater way up high i just havent had anyone with me to scan them!! no luck on the scooter thing though!!

Is it the Step 2 Puppet theatre and the Step 2 Scribble Center? If so, here are the DPCIs. You can punch them into the scanner at the store so you don't have to lug the boxes.

Step 2 Puppet Theatre: 204.09.0136

Step 2 Scribble Center: 204.09.0219

Oh, if you're not at the Target store and want to know how much they are, you can call and ask for Guest Services. Tell them the DPCI numbers and ask them what the current price is. At 75% off, the Puppet theatre should be $17.48 and the Scribble Center should be $7.48.

Edited by Gritz

Just a heads up, and I don't have a receipt by me for the DCPI but certain Berts Bees items are 75% OFF! at my target today. I bought the gift set with the wristlet and shimmer, 4 pack lip gloss, and they had lotion gift sets in cute bee bags that I have never seen before.

Sorry if someone already pointed this out.

Not sure if it's the same Burts Bee product, but someone else posted that there was a 3pack on clearance. Here's the DPCI, in case it's the same one and people want to check their stores: 037.05.1335

My stores generally have the BBs stuff in the make-up section. When they go on clearance, they don't move them to an endcap. They leave them there with the regular priced stuff.

Forgot to mention that yesterday I noticed the Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat for $12.49 (originally $49.99). These are awesome. My husband has one under his desk at work and he loves it! He's had it for 3+ years.

And 2009 Calendars for $2.xx and $1.xx. I picked up a Speed Racer calendar for my son and a Mary Englebreit for myself. They also had Thomas Kincaid, Hot Wheels, Hannah Montana and Camp Rock. They were in a big stack in the stationary clearance end cap as well as the toiletries end cap.

Did anyone notice the huge number of clearance items in the Home dept?? There is one aisle where the entire side is all towels and they all have red clearance tags next to the bar code on the shelf. And it looks like most of the Shabby Chic is on clearance as well since they have the red stickers.

Looks like I'm going to be quite busy for the next month or so!

Is it the Step 2 Puppet theatre and the Step 2 Scribble Center? If so, here are the DPCIs. You can punch them into the scanner at the store so you don't have to lug the boxes.

Step 2 Puppet Theatre: 204.09.0136

Step 2 Scribble Center: 204.09.0219

Yes they are the Step 2 ones, Thank you so much!! I will have to try that i am new to these Target deals :)

**Thanks! Sounds interesting. So these will go 90% or did you buy them with Christmas clearance?

Also does anyone know if Target is giving out free make-up Today?? There is a thread about a settlement that mentions Target along with Macy's and Nordstrom and some other stores to begin this Today but when I read the settlement there was no mention of Target in there.. So not sure..

I got the Christmas packs as wells as the 3 chapsticks & 1 lip balm from the regular section for 90% off. HTH

Has anyone seen the train table or the step 2 toolbench around indy?I never saw them at any of the stores I went to, let alone at 75% off. tia

They had two on Friday at the store on the North Side at Michigan and 465. I went back today and they were both gone....sorry! I was surprised they were still there Friday. I wanted the rocking horse but they hadn't marked it down yet when I was there Thursday and when I went back on Friday of course it was gone......Haven't seen any at Plainfield or Avon (all the big stuff was gone first thing on Thursday at those stores that went 75 off) They still have the stuff that only went 30 and 50 though

Old Target in Williamsburg, VA had the following this morning as of 10:15. All were 75% off:

Step 2 Rocking Horse

Step 2 Toolbench

Step 2 Scribble Easel

Circo Train Table

ty for taking the time to post!!! did they have alot of each item? wandering if i should make a mini road trip tommorrow. I googled targets in williamsburg. Is it the one on monticello or marquis pkwy? ty

Edited by kak

ty for taking the time to post!!! did they have alot of each item? wandering if i should make a mini road trip tommorrow. I googled targets in williamsburg. Is it the one on monticello or marquis pkwy? ty

It's the one on monticello. But they only had 1 of each of those. They also had the Little Tykes Folding Slide but I grabbed that!

Thought I was done, but hit two stores in Asheville, NC Saturday.

### Target brand General Mills Play Food Set $2.50 (75%)

### Dirt Devil Play Vacuum for $3.75 (75%)

### Coleman Double air mattress $11.24 (50%)

### Transformers Tent with tunnel $15.24 (50%)

### Bratz folding scooter $8.xx (75%)

### 204100518 Word World Modeling Dough basket $3.24 (75%)

### Insulated lunch bag with sports bottle $2.xx (75%)

### Toddler snow suit $4.xx

### Various shoes and snow boots for the kids at no more than $6.xx a pair; most were $4.xx.

AND FINALLY found DS the Matchbox 360 haunted house!!! He was so excited that he was jumping up and down when he found it. My husband thought something had happened to him and came running!

They had tons of the Didj systems for $22.xx (75%) but I didn't need one. I wish I had known about the plasma cars before my shopping sprees, but oh well. I won't get to go to another Target for a while since I live so far away (2 hrs is the closest). None of the stores I shopped had the big items except for one that had the puppet theatre that I don't need. See, I can have a little restraint!

Now I must find a place to store all of this stuff. I've had it in my living room since last Thursday and it's driving me crazy. My grand total was $1500+ in merchandise with only $455 out of pocket.

Thank you all for sharing your finds so I know what to look for!

heres the # for the Little Tikes Soccer Ball Pit for $11.24 091150126

also i havent seen anyone post these the Hello Kitty play Tents are $4.94 they are cute and pretty nice quality compared to our other tent we have, If anyone needs one let me know mine has TONS 091150117

Ive been to other Targets and havent seen any of them so id be glad to help anyone out if you cant find them.

I'm watching the baby trend sit-n-stand. I have a 5 month old & a 3 year old and we are thinking about getting Disney passes this year.

Most of my stores have the Sit n Stand LX for 50% off ($64.98). If you're willing to pay that amount, you should call your stores to see how much they are selling for.

weird i checked the Didj last night at ours and its still with the regular toys for $89!! my daughter is itching for one!!

The ones I saw were bundled with the Clone Wars game. Hubby thought ds has enough games so we didn't get one. The ones on the regular aisle not bundled were still regular price. I was shocked to see so many. They had several on the aisle shelves in two different locations and one whole end cap. It amazes me that each store (5 in two different states) I visited had different items clearanced and different prices on the same stuff...and I still didn't find everything I wanted.