Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Looks like maybe baby alive doll has been marked down to 75%. I haven't verified this though and prob. won't since I don't need it but maybe someone who needs it and will be at Target in anyway can scan to see if it is or not.

Tonight I did see the baby alive Target exclusive that includes 2 dolls for 7.xx 75% off

I didn't buy it so I don't have a number (found this picture on the internet)

http://i16.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/28/0e/7c44_35.JPG

Tonight I did see the baby alive Target exclusive that includes 2 dolls for 7.xx 75% off

I didn't buy it so I don't have a number (found this picture on the internet)

http://i16.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/28/0e/7c44_35.JPG

OMG I want this sooo bad. Anyone know where I can get one near Indianapolis In. Im in Greenwood but can go to indy...

I think I read somewhere that price adjusters only work Mon through Fri but not sure how correct that info is. I thought Christmas clearance went to 90% on Sat. or Sun in some stores??

I hope so!

I asked the clerk who was working in the toy section if he knew when they would go to 75%. He had no idea and I don't think he was playing it coy. This guy looked pretty clueless. :gd_stars:

I hope so!

I asked the clerk who was working in the toy section if he knew when they would go to 75%. He had no idea and I don't think he was playing it coy. This guy looked pretty clueless. :gd_stars:

I asked the girl packing Christmas stuff away (next isle to Toys) and she didn't know what I was talking about. She was kind of young though so she prob. wouldn't be interested in it in anyway. I'm thinking we should ask employees who look like they have kids because they would want to know themselves and prob. go the extra mile to try to find out..Maybe..

I just got back from target (45 minutes away) and I asked a friend who works there what was going on, he informed me that they are marking down toys to 15-50% and have a new set plan for the toys and thats it this week, he said he over heard about the 75% but they have not got the offical word of it? If that makes any sense!:tongue1: (sorry if it dosent)

On to other good news, I walked around the store and found TONS 75% off!!!

I got Godinger Silver Art 4 section porcelain relish server with silver serving rack for $5! (they had tons of these all different types)

I also got for the man a budweiser gift set for $5! 75% off!tons of frames for 75% off

They were marking down arts and crafts while i was there too, and they had regular wrapping paper and bags for 50% off.

Hope this helps someone:)

They also brought out more christmas stuff.. so I picked up some wrapping paper, and bags for 90% off, plus they brought out tons of the christmas dog/cats toys and gifts...

I got that one for $10 a couple of days ago!! How does it work with returning this kind of stuff?? This isn't considered seasonal right? So I can just return with receipt?

Went to check on any change in the toy situation in Springfield MO last night and they've marked down lots more stuff but most of it is still 30%, though a decent amount was 50%. I did notice that they marked down that Biscuit dog to 50% now (is now 89.xx). Anyway, I'm not in the market for it but if anyone in the area is, it might be worth checking in on as they still had at least 6 or 7 of them and might still have some when toys go 75%.

Best part of trip though---found several packages of Christmas cookie dough (my boys are CRAZY about sugar cookies), one set of the Soap and Glory and someone's hidden wreath (the metal bells one-Beachwood Holiday or something like that). Anyway it was reg. 24.99 got it 2.49! Really hope it wasn't one of you guys' hidden treasure though!!

I think I read somewhere that price adjusters only work Mon through Fri but not sure how correct that info is. I thought Christmas clearance went to 90% on Sat. or Sun in some stores??

The mark down team only works M-F and they work hours like 5-3 or something close. Holiday/Seasonal clearance is not done manually by them, it is done through Corporate so they don't need to scan things item by item.

I went to one local Target last night. Like everyone else has said, there were several aisles of clearance but most was still 30% off. One thing I did see at 50% off was the Cherry Blossom Market.

Does anyone have a picture of the LPS advent calendar? I saw the Barbie and the Pony ones but I couldn't find the LPS one.

I went to one local Target last night. Like everyone else has said, there were several aisles of clearance but most was still 30% off. One thing I did see at 50% off was the Cherry Blossom Market.

Does anyone have a picture of the LPS advent calendar? I saw the Barbie and the Pony ones but I couldn't find the LPS one.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41axiSLy7HL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Went to check on any change in the toy situation in Springfield MO last night

Springfield, MO is my store too! Hello fellow gottadealer! My husband works from home, so he has been there every morning when they open, waiting for the toy deal. No go so far though.

The mark down team only works M-F and they work hours like 5-3 or something close. Holiday/Seasonal clearance is not done manually by them, it is done through Corporate so they don't need to scan things item by item.

Thanks for clarifying!

I'm headed to Target now and Old Navy (doesn't seem like they're having their extra 50% sale either this year..)

I got that one for $10 a couple of days ago!! How does it work with returning this kind of stuff?? This isn't considered seasonal right? So I can just return with receipt?

You should have no problems returning it and getting your $10 back, as long as you have your receipt or the credit card you bought it with. I've purchased clearance items at 50% off, bought another other one at 75% off and returned the one that was 50% off, with no problems. You still have a 90 day window for returns for clearance items. The only thing their regular return policy doesn't cover is for obvious seasonal items, like stuff for Christmas, Valentines Day, etc (I guess the "seasonal items return policy" varies from state-to-state though).

OK, I got it a couple days ago but...

###Panasonic Microwave oven 50% off - reg. 149.99, now 74.48 model NN-SD787S

It got good reviews everywhere I looked. Even though Target's website says "not available in stores" there were 4 at my store. None had the red/white internet return labels. Here it is if you wanna look http://www.target.com/Panasonic-1250-Watt-Microwave-Silver-1-6/dp/B000VEJ8DA

Went to a different Target this AM...they had about 4-5 complete aisles of 30% off stuff (although I did see that dual baby alive someone mentioned...lots of them actually for $7.xx 75% off)...i asked one of the workers and she said they still had lots of stuff to put out and would be working on it all day today.

I did a quick scan of some of the toy items at my smaller local target- my scarp paper was miniscule, adn i was in a hurry, so didn't do dcpi or prices, but hopefully will give someone an idea of things to watch for

cranium cariboo

diggity dog game

little people learn about town

vtech dancing tower

speed racer car holder

ponyville carrying case

leapfrog fridge talk

little tykes camcorder

parents magnet school

disney cutie bugs (small plush tigger or pooh)

tonka bounceback racer

leapfrog sign along read along

i teddy

tinkerbell playset

sleeping beauty doll

wooden fire truck

Hi ... I'm new to the board but def not new to Target clearance shopping... One of the managers told me on tuesday that she wasn't sure of the exact day but the toys would go down next week.

A few of the bigger items I noticed were:

FurReal friend My Lovin' Pup

Spike the Dinosaur

a couple of boy's bikes

there were about 3 full isles plus overflowing end caps.

Hi ... I'm new to the board but def not new to Target clearance shopping... One of the managers told me on tuesday that she wasn't sure of the exact day but the toys would go down next week.

A few of the bigger items I noticed were:

FurReal friend My Lovin' Pup

Spike the Dinosaur

a couple of boy's bikes

there were about 3 full isles plus overflowing end caps.

Hi, what part of Indiana? I shop at the Target in Plainfield and Avon.