Bath and Body Semi-Annual Sale On-Line NOW!

madnmas

Some of the things on sale were put out early at my store (because they were low in inventory) and the prices were lower than what they are showing online.

You are so right! I placed an on-line order when they were offering 20% off. It would have been cheaper to buy from the stores because their prices were lower than the on-line prices.

Get a FREE 2 oz. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection

Body Lotion, a $3.50 value. Expires 12/31/08.

1. Add any merchandise to your shopping bag.

2. Add your FREE 2 oz. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection

Body Lotion, a $3.50 value.

3. At checkout, enter promotion code WELCOME1202.

I'm not sure the code will work with the sale items but it's worth a shot. I used a free 2 oz. lotion coupon in-store today and they took it no problem.

anyone in the ohio area, particularly close to Lodi Outlets.... i went there today... they had BOXES of the lambie blakents (they were just opening another shipment)... I bought 4 of them, and another lady bought 8, but when i left they must have had 20 of them or more there for $8.75 each (GREAT DEAL FOR ANYONE LOOKING)... they also had a TON of lotions and soaps for $2.99 each... might be worth the drive!!! Oh yeah... and they had the soft socks TONS of them for $3.75 each!!!! HTH

anyone in the ohio area, particularly close to Lodi Outlets.... i went there today... they had BOXES of the lambie blakents (they were just opening another shipment)... I bought 4 of them, and another lady bought 8, but when i left they must have had 20 of them or more there for $8.75 each (GREAT DEAL FOR ANYONE LOOKING)... they also had a TON of lotions and soaps for $2.99 each... might be worth the drive!!! Oh yeah... and they had the soft socks TONS of them for $3.75 each!!!! HTH

I am so bummed. I can't find any in the stores by me and I don't want to pay the online price plus shipping. I already have one but my dd keeps using it so I wanted to get one for her too. I am glad you were able to find them!

Noooooooooo!!! I don't think the 10 off 50 code is working any more! I mad an order earlier today using it, thought about how good the deal was and decided 2 order more and now the code won't work. Guess i'll have 2 venture 2 the mall afterall....

Wow! Great deals! My son gave me one of the Wallflower starter kits for Xmas, and the glass scent thingie dropped out and splattered all over the floor before I even got it plugged in.

I ordered a bunch of refills for less than half price... can't wait to enjoy all of the different scents--though hopefully coming from the plug-in unit rather than my tile floor. :D

Oh, and the $10 off $50 code worked for me, too!

Edited by lakerb

Went to store today, had alot of items @ 50% off. The Aeromatherapy Sugar Scrubs were on the 50% off table, yet came up @ 75% off. I don't think it is a mistake, as I stocked up last year on the Sugar scrubs at this time too. Just a heads up, possible hidden deal.:D

Wow! Great deals! My son gave me one of the Wallflower starter kits for Xmas, and the glass scent thingie dropped out and splattered all over the floor before I even got it plugged in.

I ordered a bunch of refills for less than half price... can't wait to enjoy all of the different scents--though hopefully coming from the plug-in unit rather than my tile floor. :D

Try to take that wallflower back- they are pretty good about returns there. It wouldnt hurt to try.

Try to take that wallflower back- they are pretty good about returns there. It wouldnt hurt to try.

The glass bulb thing was in 100 pieces and went out with the trash. All I have is the (empty) plug-in unit. Maybe I can take that in and explain what happened? Can't hurt, like you said.

As far as new scents, I went out on a limb and ordered Vanilla Coconut and Mango Mandarin in both Wallflowers and oil and Coconut Lime Verbena in just the oil. Being a Florida girl living on a lake, I tend to keep things light and tropical. :D

I am so irritated with B&B. Every time I make the long drive to our closest mall to stock up on their supplies, I'm informed that my favorite scents are discontinued. I fell in love with Cashmere and Sleep. Guess what--they were SEASONAL!?!? And of course, they were completely out of everything. So, I come home to order it online and the shipping is outrageous. Sigh. Brown Sugar and Fig, Cashmere, Sleep--I'm thinking of giving up B&B and move to Victorias Secret--it's been years since I've worn actual perfume, but I am liking theirs and may just switch for good...