Wii Fit at Amazon.com 5:45 PST!!!

uncgal4

When I first saw this post, it showed out of stock. I just checked back and got two! My friend had me looking for one for her. Decided to get us one, too, since everyone else seems to think they are so great. Glad to finally get it....should be here for Christmas. Do I need any accessories to start using it right away?

When I first saw this post, it showed out of stock. I just checked back and got two! My friend had me looking for one for her. Decided to get us one, too, since everyone else seems to think they are so great. Glad to finally get it....should be here for Christmas. Do I need any accessories to start using it right away?

No accessories needed - it comes with everything you need to make it work, except for maybe batteries (can't remember).

I heard it sucks up batteries like crazy. You can get a rechargeable battery pack for it for about $20 I think. I got mine so long ago I forget what it cost.

I heard it sucks up batteries like crazy. You can get a rechargeable battery pack for it for about $20 I think. I got mine so long ago I forget what it cost.

Thanks. I'll look into that. I think everyone will want to try it, especially if we get a skiing game. We are just getting the Wii itself as well.