LEAP Frog TAG books cheap w/kohls card/codes

Tommysmom

This morning the tag books are listed as an add'tl 40% bringing them to $8.XX then I used the free shipping codes (couldn't use the 30 code because I used the EXTRASAVING code) then it automatically took off 15% more because of my KOhls card w/o a code. So I got each book for $6.93.. I'm so excited these will go great with my Amazon Gold Box Deal the other day.

:)

This morning the tag books are listed as an add'tl 40% bringing them to $8.XX then I used the free shipping codes (couldn't use the 30 code because I used the EXTRASAVING code) then it automatically took off 15% more because of my KOhls card w/o a code. So I got each book for $6.93.. I'm so excited these will go great with my Amazon Gold Box Deal the other day.

:)

Sorry didn't see the KOhls discussion one when I checked - please move this into that thread!! THX.

I used the code ExtraSaving and it only took 15% off. What am I doing wrong?

When you enter the code, it says 15% but it's really taking off the 40%. If you go back and edit your items, it changes the price of the books down to 8.xx. Two books were $14.xx shipped for me after the tax.

Got three for $5.70 each!! (Will go nicely with the $20 Tag system I bought at Amazon :))

Used the 40% off code and 30% off code together and ordered a bunch more stuff to get the Free Shipping. (We really needed a Toy Box so that helped and not a bad deal at 30% off)

During sales like these I always wonder if I could just buy something that costs a lot just to get the Free Shipping and then return it back to the store. Seems wrong but seems like it would work without a problem..

When you enter the code, it says 15% but it's really taking off the 40%. If you go back and edit your items, it changes the price of the books down to 8.xx. Two books were $14.xx shipped for me after the tax.

Actually the 15% one is the default one (extra one) that you also get unless you use the 30% one and then it will use that one instead. The 40% one shows underneath I believe. It says something like Sale and then shows the price. I was confused last night too. They just show these discounts in different places on the page and it makes it all confusing.