Medieval Times - Feast & Fun Four Tickets ONLY $100!!

jswitzer77

Feast & Fun Four-Pack certificates will be mailed within 7-10 business days. Certificates are valid for any combination of four adult or children admissions and must be redeemed between January 1 and June 30, 2009. Certificates may be redeemed at any Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament location.

Answered my own question. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
I bought 2 sets. I bought 2 4 Packs and received them Friday. They are not individual tickets, but a certificate for 4 people. Can be used for any combination of adults or children. It doesn't specify which castle they are to be used at. We have a group of 6, but I will invite an uncle who lives in Orlando, and maybe just offer a stranger to walk in with us since I'll have one left over.

Awesome deal. I've been to the one in Orlando a few times and it's a blast! We'll be in FL this spring and this will be great. By the way, not sure if they still do but they used to let you in free on your birthday :)

Yes they do. I'm not sure if you can just go on your birthday oor if you have to belong to the birthday club though.

Also, I got an email that says this offer expires Dec. 31st. Such a good deal, don't wait too long!!!