Serta 2" Memory Foam Topper w/Contour Pillows $58.49 w/FS @ OverStock.com 68% OFF!

magickallight

TODAY ONLY - OverStock.com has the Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Topper with Contour Pillows (Sizes Full through Cal King)

Compare at: $179.99

Our Price: $64.99

Sale Discount: $6.50

Your Price: $58.49

You Save: $121.50 (68%)

Catalog #: 10854917

http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/P10854917a.jpg

Features:

Sleep in true comfort on a Serta 2-inch Pad

Bedding set includes two contour pillows

High density 3-lb solid Visco Elastic memory foam

2 inches thick

Adjusts to distribute body weight evenly

Topper never needs turning

Temperature-sensitive memory foam adjusts to your unique sleeping style

Hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, temperature-sensitive foam promotes a healthy night's sleep

Comes with contour pillows which support head and shoulders

Originally designed for NASA

Space age foam cradles your body, reducing pressure points that cause tossing and turning

Memory Foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial

Dimensions:

Full: 2 inches thick x 51 inches wide x 72 inches long

Queen: 2 inches thick x 58 inches wide x 77 inches long

King: 2 inches thick x 76 inches wide x 77 inches long

Cal. King: 2 inches thick x 70 inches wide x 80 inches long

Contour pillows: 4 inches high x 19 inches wide x 13.5 inches deep

GRAB YOURS HERE

I bought this a few months ago for a sleeper sofa. Got a bigger size than needed and cut the excess to make a dog bed for my arthritic lab. Pillows are awesome, I use them every night. Great deal.

Is Overstock still doing the refund $ with paypal purchase?

I guess this won't fit on a pillow top Serta will it? Our Pillow top is horrible, but only 2 years old so we hate to buy a new mattress. We wanted to get a memory foam but they were way way out of our price range....this would be nice but I'm thinking it wouldn't fit on a pillow top mattress?

I bought it anyway....I'll just get bigger sheets LOL Oh and I also used DBell1's tip about buying bigger (since they are all the same price) and I'll cut it down and use the excess for our older dogs bed....great tip!!!

Edited by Indie

I ordered another one (egg crate model) for my son's bed, which is an older pillowtop full size mattress. It fits fine with deep pocket sheets, but I've also used queen sheets on it. The sofa bed now has a waterproof mattress pad on it (also from Overstock) and still fits the full sheets, but it's a thin mattress to start with.

Anyone buying this for a gift should know that it ships in a plain brown box and is covered in plastic wrap. Think someone mentioned it in the reviews, but since the ones in the store have a nice box and are labeled, it's worth mentioning again. :)

When I cut it down, I waited until it expanded fully and used a razor blade knife. Should have marked it with a pencil since I can't cut straight. :blush:

I ordered another one (egg crate model) for my son's bed, which is an older pillowtop full size mattress. It fits fine with deep pocket sheets, but I've also used queen sheets on it. The sofa bed now has a waterproof mattress pad on it (also from Overstock) and still fits the full sheets, but it's a thin mattress to start with.

Anyone buying this for a gift should know that it ships in a plain brown box and is covered in plastic wrap. Think someone mentioned it in the reviews, but since the ones in the store have a nice box and are labeled, it's worth mentioning again. :)

When I cut it down, I waited until it expanded fully and used a razor blade knife. Should have marked it with a pencil since I can't cut straight. :blush:

When working with foam for cushions and stuff. I would mark it with a pen, marker or pencil....marker worked best for me...then I know this might sound crazy but I used an electric knife...it just cut right through and easy to guide....just make sure you don't cut anything on the other side when doing it. I would hold it with one hand up in the air and the easy of using the electric knife I could do with the other hand but I wasn't working with anything this big. Just a thought on using the electric knife to do the cutting :yup:.