Walmart.com to offer "thousands" of Wiis on Monday/Bundles with Wii Fit

jmyersfl

Link to wii @ Walmart http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10726532&povid=cat14503-env172199-module210489-lLink2

Found this news story for anyone looking for a Wii.

Nintendo's Wii has emerged as one of the few hot products this holiday season, and Wal-Mart will offer "tens of thousands" of the hard-to-get video game consoles on its Web site starting on Monday.

Walmart.com said it will offer the Nintendo Wii console for $249.24, and a "value bundle," which includes the console and other items like an extra set of controllers, for $329, while supplies last.

Go here for the full story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28098655/

Edited by jmyersfl
add link

FWIW I was in BB 1 wk B4 TG and they had stacks of Wii Fit, bought 1 @ $89.99 Lesson learned (last year Wii console)... anticipate and shop early.

I did the same thing! And my BB had 30 Wiis at that time too. Who knew I was doing the prudent thing? I just was getting what my Physical Therapist said I needed to keep my ankle working properly!

Nothing about the Wii Fit tho..that is what I am looking for.

Got this off their site:

From $458.00

Final price depends on the options you choose.

Nintendo Wii Bundle w/ Wii Fit Includes:

Nintendo Wii Console

Wii Remote Controller

Wii Nunchuk Controller

Wii Fit w/ Balance Board

Wii Fit accessory kit

Your choice of game

Optional choice of Wii accessory

Happy shopping!

Okay, I just sucked it up and purchased one for the wife and daughter back home. I know they will both just love this! It should be a big surprise when it arrives.

This is what I got (the $329 package + $9)

Nintendo Wii Value Bundle

Wii Nunchuk Controller

Choose one game

(Cars (Wii))

Wii Remote Controller

(Wii Play with BONUS Remote Wii)

Accessory Starter Kit

(Nintendo Wii Accessory Tin Kit - Mario)

Nintendo Wii Console1

$338.00

I couldn't find any discount codes, but if you are a member of PayPal, you may have received an e-mail about getting $20 back if you purchase $50 or more from Walmart by the 15th of Dec, paid out from PayPal on the 15th of Jan.

Forgot to mention about $25 in sales tax and another $25 to ship. I couldn't find any place to have it ship to store for free.

wii with wii fit bundle showing oos for me:

Nintendo Wii Bundle w/ Wii Fit

From $458.00

Final price depends on the options you choose.

Nintendo Wii Bundle w/ Wii Fit Includes:

Nintendo Wii Console

Wii Remote Controller

Wii Nunchuk Controller

Wii Fit w/ Balance Board

Wii Fit accessory kit

Your choice of game

Optional choice of Wii accessory

See Full Description

Please choose the following option(s) to complete your bundle:

Wii Remote Controller

Your Choice of Game

Optional Choice of Wii Accessory

Out of Stock

Are Wiis still low on stock for this Christmas? I didn't know if they would be or not so about 3 weeks ago I snagged one on Amazon with no tax and no shipping. I'm glad I did, even if they aren't short supply I still got a way better deal and didn't even have to leave my home.

I got a wii online at walmart (and it appears they still have some in stock now) and I went to one of the local walmarts and got the wii fit. They had 10 of them in stock. My mother is going to be pretty excited (can't believe things have come full circle and I am buying my mother toys for christmas).

I got a wii online at walmart (and it appears they still have some in stock now) and I went to one of the local walmarts and got the wii fit. They had 10 of them in stock. My mother is going to be pretty excited (can't believe things have come full circle and I am buying my mother toys for christmas).

I bought my mom a wii for Mother's Day and she was THRILLED! I got her the wii fit for her birthday (it came out just before) and she was ECSTATIC! She was so excited because she'd been eyeing it but it was all sold out and that was all over the news so she was disappointed. She was literally jumping up and down when she opened it on her birthday. I had pre-ordered for her and she was amazed, lol. It's so nice to finally be able to get things like this for our mom's, huh? :)

By the way, my mom plays it very regularly! She put their huge tv in the garage so that her and my niece can play wii, lmao. She bought herself the Animal Crossing and microphone this morning and is getting it from Santa. She's unbelieveable, lmao.

We lucked out this year.....

My Wife wanted to get me my "Guitar Game" this year and didn't know which system to get so I could play one. (I still have an original Playstation and an old X-Box)

She thought she would enjoy the games on the Wii, so we set out to get one, the day AFTER Black Friday.

I had just seen hundreds of Wii's at each of the local Best Buy, Circuit city and all 5 Wal-Marts within 5 miles of our house.

That Saturday we started making the rounds at opening and everyone said they had sold out at some point on Black Friday.

Luckily we needed a few toys for the kids and stopped at Toys R Us on the way home.

Wouldn't you know, they still had a handful left after Black Friday.

In the past couple of weeks, nobody seems to be replenishing the consoles much at all.

Luckily Wal-Mart had just stocked the Wii Fit's early this Sunday morning, so I was able to get one to put away for my Wife's birthday in January.

Definitely keep checking. (I know Targets have been getting them in each week also)

Now I need to figure out which games work with the Fit Board and get a couple to go with it.

Best of luck to everyone.

Bill