Am I stupid to think I can still get a Wii?

cerki01

I know that they have been around but we thought grandparents would be giving it. I even called and told them when available. They just want to give the kids money but it is the only thing on our kids list. Am I nuts to think I will be able to find one at this point? I have been checking online and they are sold out everywhere. Have not hit the pavement yet though. I would love any ideas about where to find one.

I walked into Walmart Sunday morning and they had several of them so I picked one up. The salesperson said they had received a shipment on Saturday morning, put 1/2 out on Saturday and saved the other half for Sunday. Maybe I just lucked out but you might want to try them around 10 AM or so and you may just get lucky too.

I'm trying to get one too. I know they are out there but each time I come across one I just don't have the extra cash to get one. We have several names that we have taken off of the angel tree this year and I just can't buy the wii until I get all I want for the angel tree. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can still get one in a couple of weeks.

I can't find them anywhere around here! DH wants one. I went all over town yesterday. One of the stores I asked at (Best Buy), the sales guy said "Ma'am, you do know that's one of the 'top 3' Christmas gifts this year, so it will be very hard to find...?" He was very sarcastic about it. I figure I will just give up now and get DH the Wii for his birthday or something. I'm not one to spend every extra minute I have out looking for it!

I didn't know if they were going to be hard to come by this year or not so I snagged one on Amazon a few weeks back. They actually had them available for a good week before they sold out. No tax and free shipping was awesome and the extra bonus was that I didn't even have to leave my house!