Sale--North Face Girls' Denali Jacket $69.30 at www.moosejaw.com

nat1jen

Girls' North Face Denali jackets are now on sale at www.moosejaw.com. Price is $69.30 with free shipping. Boys jackets are also on sale.

Here is the link for girls' jackets:http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_The-North-Face-Girls-Denali-Jacket_10022681_10208_10000001_-1_

Various colors available--pink, blue, brown, green, black, moonlight,etc.

http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/image/MoosejawMB/10022681x1028522_zm?$product325$

Moosejaw.com is also having a Buy One Get the second half price deal on non-sale items. Use code 414. Free shipping and no tax. I ordered from them last week and the shipping was really fast!

Sue

Thanks for posting the BOGO half. The code is for NONsale items as stated per Sue, and the deal ends today, Nov 30. I noticed that they still have the pink/brown ladies' NF still in stock. It seems to be all the rage here.

The children's jacket also doesn't have the waist drawstring that the adult version has. Probably doesn't make any difference unless you have a picky teen. My daughter is scrawny, but she likes things to fit well, which is why I wound up coughing up the extra for the adult XS.

Picked one up for daughter she has one now thats a girls large( shes almost 15 not much taller than I about 5'2" I am 4'10"lol and tiny as can be) so the womens s/xtra small is just too big.Thanks for the post! one more off the list!

This is still going on but sizes are getting limited. Hardly any Large and Xlarge left. However, the code 459 for 15% off does work on those extra soft thermal TNF Denali's which brings them down to $85, w/ Free Ship and no tax for me!! I am ordering one of those (since it is what D really wants anyway) and returning her Nuptse and Khumba Fleece I bought a few weeks ago. i will be ahead enough where it won't hurt so much when I finally buy her those Ugg Cardys!!

This is still going on but sizes are getting limited. Hardly any Large and Xlarge left. However, the code 459 for 15% off does work on those extra soft thermal TNF Denali's which brings them down to $85, w/ Free Ship and no tax for me!! I am ordering one of those (since it is what D really wants anyway) and returning her Nuptse and Khumba Fleece I bought a few weeks ago. i will be ahead enough where it won't hurt so much when I finally buy her those Ugg Cardys!!

I remember when you bought the other items a few weeks ago!:D I think that I am supposed to get the NF in the next day or so.:) When you buy those Uggs, I highly recommend www.cozyboots.com for no shipping and no sales tax. They have great customer service and have a nice selection of kids and adults Uggs. One of my DDs can fit into a kids size 5 (I think it's like a ladies size 7). Those Cardys are really cute. They are much cuter in person than in the picture.

I remember when you bought the other items a few weeks ago!:D I think that I am supposed to get the NF in the next day or so.:) When you buy those Uggs, I highly recommend www.cozyboots.com for no shipping and no sales tax. They have great customer service and have a nice selection of kids and adults Uggs. One of my DDs can fit into a kids size 5 (I think it's like a ladies size 7). Those Cardys are really cute. They are much cuter in person than in the picture.

Thanks!! I will check out Cozyboots. With what I save buying the Denali (don't worry my D does have a winter coat to wear in spite of the return lol) and returning the other stuff will offset the Cardy's by a good amount and my D really only wanted the Denali anyway.