My Walmart is opening midnight!

swag

I went into Wal-mart yesterday to do some recon on some items and was talking to the digital camera lady. She told me that the store wasn't advertising it but that they were opening at midnight and letting any shoppers that were there in the store. Here is the catch, you could get all the doorbusters in your cart but you couldn't checkout until 5am to get the doorbuster price. This is a brilliant move by Walmart, keeping BF shoppers warm (30 degrees here) and having thm look at all your deals for 5 hours. I'm there!

swag, I live very close to you. All Division 1 Walmarts ( non supercenters) opened today at 7 am. I went to check it out already. Nothing good happening yet. Anyway, They will be staying open from now until Christmas Eve.

I was at Walmart last night and talked to the manager while I was getting salt for the driveway, and he stated that corporate surprised this on them. He was pulling out pallets from every "orifice" in the building.

When I went back at 7 am this morning, ( to see if they had any specials for Thanksgiving) he was still there working his tail off pulling out pallet after pallet.

:)

I just called my local Walmart and they said they are opening at 5am and not price matching bah humbug!

I have a recording from a TV show that smack dab in the middle of it is a commercial for Walmart that says they are prioce matching. I suppose it is just my area but that is so not right!

Our H.E. B. ( a grocery store) has Nintendo DS Lite System for $99 and Biscuit the Furreal Dog on sale for $88. I want the dog...My son will go wild if I can get it price matched.

I just called my local Walmart and they said they are opening at 5am and not price matching bah humbug!

One the front page of our Walmart ad is states that they will pricematch. I wonder if all the ads are the same (I would think they would be)? If you have that ad I would take that in to the store.

Medina's WM is closing today at 7pm and reopening at midnight. I hope they let you put the doorbusters in your cart then. That would be really nice. Luckily I stopped at WM Wed and found out they are opening at midnight. They haven't done that before and I am curious to how they will handle it

Really? that is odd. Brooklyn was open at 7 am and so was the one on Vine street. Strongsville was open too. I know for Brooklyn was not closing, however I didn't go to Medina today, however that is actually the store that I will be shopping at tonight/tommorow.

When I was there getting the 298 laptop the store manager let me know that he was going to open at midnight. I guess that he is actually happy because of all the constrution there. He mentioned to me that he was going to have you be able to stand next to the stuff that you wanted. I dunno.. hopefully we will be able to put our goodies in our carts.

See ya there ;)