Purchasing TVs question

DaFees

I have a question about purchasing TVs @ BB on BF. This TV isn't a doorbuster, but rather the Samsung 40" LCD HDTV for $799.99. My question is this, how exactly do I buy this TV on BF? My cousin really wants this TV and I'd like to know how to buy a TV because I want to be able to get in and get out of this store as quickly as possible. :D

I have a question about purchasing TVs @ BB on BF. This TV isn't a doorbuster, but rather the Samsung 40" LCD HDTV for $799.99. My question is this, how exactly do I buy this TV on BF? My cousin really wants this TV and I'd like to know how to buy a TV because I want to be able to get in and get out of this store as quickly as possible. :D

Depends on the BB and also what are you there for? If you are getting ticket items only, then get your tickets in line, but when you go inside, go right to the TV section and let a worker know what you want. They will usually bring it up front for you and have it ready. You can then go through the checkout line and pay for everything.

This is how it usually works at my BB, yours may differ. With a big item like a TV, you really can't wheel it around on a cart on BF. I would check with the workers though when they hand out tickets. Ask for advice.

Alright, I thank you. My cousin looked into ordering the TV online but as it turns out best buy wouldn't ship it to their area or even mine, but they could order it at Sears.com and Sears would ship it to their address, so they may go with that so as to avoid one more hassle on BF.

At my store we ticketed:

40" Samsung LCD

42" Samsung Plasma

46" Samsung LCD

32" Dynex LCD

42" Dynex Plasma

42" LG LCD

50" Panasonic Plasma

42" Sony

52" Samsung-Crazy deal

Samsung Blu Ray

I think that is all of them. I know these cause I ticketed them myself. At least at my store we have a lot more Dynex and Samsung tvs than the rest. Panasonic (10) and Samsung 52" (4) were low in (quantity). But our warehouse are stacked with them aka 800 units for around 20 BB stores in Colorado. So make them order it for you!