Which TV?

MistyDawn

I need help.....What LCD TV is best for the $$ ? I am looking to buy our first flat screen. I think my hubby would kill me if I went over 42" (he is a anti techno anything). I keep looking at the Samsung at either Walmart or Sears. I am nervous about buying one online (cracked screen). Can you please help? Oh, can I hook up my DVD recorder and old Kmart surround sound with the red, white and yellow jacks, or do I need some special cable? Thank you so much for all of your help. Happy Turkey day, lets get shopping!!

That is what I thought. Thank you. Do you know about the cables? Someone said that I need a different cable, not the red, white, and yellow to hook up to the DVD player. I appreciate your help. I have been saving my $$ and want to make sure I get a good one that everyone will be happy with.

Most plasma's have an anti-glare and/or anit-reflective screen. I have a Pioneer Kuro plasma and love it.

To answer your question, the best BF deal IMO is the 46" Sony LCD @ CC, sale ends today (is a doorbuster deal) and is $1299. Its 1080P w/120 refresh rate, Sony is selling this exact tv for $2000.

That is what I thought. Thank you. Do you know about the cables? Someone said that I need a different cable, not the red, white, and yellow to hook up to the DVD player. I appreciate your help. I have been saving my $$ and want to make sure I get a good one that everyone will be happy with.

As far as it stands right now for the money and size Costco has a vizio 37 inch 720 LCD HDTV for $100 bucks off on Friday.:)

My Costco has it for $649 now so it will be $549 on Friday.

As for the cables you need the green,blue and red component cables.:)

Edited by crazypurgatory