MicroCenter Black Friday Ad

Ph4r

MicroCenter has posted the ad on their webpage.

http://www.microcenter.com/specials/catalogs/after_thanksgiving.html

HOLIDAY SPECIALS COUPONS:

Coupons are first come first served. Limit 1 Holiday Specials coupon per household. Coupons will be distributed to customers in the line prior to store opening, or in the order of entering the store, until gone. Coupons must be redeemed by 12 Noon on Friday, November 28, 2008. In-Store ONLY! No PHONE or WEB ORDERS, please.

Edited by bigjimslade

I was wondering the same thing.

The one in Cambridge was bad one year, but not bad the other.

2 years ago, it was sort of bad bad, but they had plenty of door busters....people lined up at around 1 AM, which actually is not bad at all....

Last year was horrible. 7PM on thanksgiving. I did not bother b/c I had no money at the time.

I guess it depends on whether the college students stay or not.

The line in Plano started before 8pm 2 years ago. But then again the deal they had on the Olevia's that year was far superior to what they have this year (and what they had last year).

The lcd's are Sceptre this time, not Olevia. Personally I think the deals are not that great. $40 off plus $60 MIR for the 32" and 46" (total $100 of what you can buy it right now for). I understand $100 is $100, but I don't know that it's worth standing in line for 12 hours for. The overall deal on the Sony's is better (40" is $1119 right now, $799 during the sale).