Sears.com Black Friday Sale (NOW - 11/29)

Brad

Shop over 450 Black Friday Doorbuster Deals on Friday 11/28 from 5am-12noon + Free Shipping over $49

Day After Thanksgiving All-Day Deals start 9pm Thurs 11/27 thru Fri 11/28 + Free Shipping over $49

links won't be active until later this week...

So the non-doorbuster deals should start online at 9pm ET on Thursday night, and the doorbusters will start on 5am ET Friday morning.

So there's no way to order the "earlybird" Blu Ray at Sears.com and pick it up at the store? I don't know if I'll be able to get one, if I'd have to be there at 5 AM just to get a chance! And the nearest Kmart is at least an hour away. I have a family commitment on Thanksgiving day, so I wouldn't be able to go to Kmart anyway, as there's no Kmart close to where I am going thursday.

So there's no way to order the "earlybird" Blu Ray at Sears.com and pick it up at the store? I don't know if I'll be able to get one, if I'd have to be there at 5 AM just to get a chance! And the nearest Kmart is at least an hour away. I have a family commitment on Thanksgiving day, so I wouldn't be able to go to Kmart anyway, as there's no Kmart close to where I am going thursday.

I bought the Sony Blu-Ray on Sunday and was told by a manager that they will adjust the price on Friday as long as I bring my receipt in during the early bird doorgusters.

Would anyone know if we can order the kenmore washer & dryer set online? I called sears to ask if its something we need to be there early for or if they'll have enough to order...you know...that they don't just have a limited amount to sell. She said no..just the longer we wait to come in to place our order..the longer the wait is for delivery. Like if we wait till 7 or 8am..they may not arrive for 3 weeks or so. Thats fine by me!!! Their for my mom and I can hit other stores instead of waiting for sears to open up. But if we could order them online and send them to the store..that would be great!

I bought the Sony Blu-Ray on Sunday and was told by a manager that they will adjust the price on Friday as long as I bring my receipt in during the early bird doorgusters.

my friend went yesterday to get the washer and dryer and they old her they WOULD NOT do any adjustments on door busters

my friend went yesterday to get the washer and dryer and they old her they WOULD NOT do any adjustments on door busters

I have it on my receipt signed by the manager. I was also afraid to purchase it. He said as long as I am there during hte doorbusters I would be fine. I plan on being htere first.

This sounds totally stupid but......

If you have items in your cart and the prices drop, will the prices drop in your cart too or do I need to re-add them to the cart.

If they drop in the cart do I just need to refresh the page in order for the prices to reflect the change????

was just able to purchase some of their 9.99 tool sets. the individual price wasn't updating but the total was. So don't just look at hte individual price. Now I can go back to bed and won't have to stand in line with 30 mph winds. So now I just need to get back up at 4 a.m. and get the Samsung camera from Walmart.

Thanks,

My items still haven't gone down in price :(

Debating on even going to bed or pull an Allnighter. ;) I maybe too old for that :tongue1:

i am not going to bed:no:

but boy my body wants to so bad... im afraid i will fall asleep on the floor in line:yawn: