Great price! KitchenAid Artisan Mixer $209 shipped AR at Amazon

bovichtj

I have been watching this for a while, and this morning Amazon finally came through!

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KSM150PSER-Artisan-5-Quart-Empire/dp/B00005UP2P/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1227532281&sr=8-1

Kitchenaid Artisan 5-qt stand mixer... Sale price $229 PLUS $20 MIR, final price $209. This item qualifies for free Super-saver shipping! Available at this price in several colors.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MRBT0099L._AA280_.jpg

Hope this helps somebody :)

Joanne

Edited by noehlp

Is it just me or does that seem like a lot of money for a mixer?

It is quite possibly the best mixer out there. It will last and last and last. There are also different attachments you can get to increase the functionality of the mixer.

I loooooove my mixer (and was super glad I got it as a wedding present.) Stuff you didn't think you could mix before you can mix in here.

Great find, bovichtj!

And just look at those reviews: 1,242 customer reviews giving it an overall 4.5 out of 5 star reviews!!!

AND: Get a cookbook free when you purchase select KitchenAid stand mixers. Offer valid through December 31, 2008. (this is listed under Rebate Offer)

Imo, this is one of the better KitchenAid stands. Number one: It has the bowl with the HANDLE!!! And the Pouring Shield! If I am correct, normally you have to buy those two parts separately.

I seriously do not know what lady wouldn't love this as a gift! Same for the guys that cook, also. They would be thrilled.

Great find, bovichtj!

AND: Get a cookbook free when you purchase select KitchenAid stand mixers. Offer valid through December 31, 2008. (this is listed under Rebate Offer)

Imo, this is one of the better KitchenAid stands. Number one: It has the bowl with the HANDLE!!! And the Pouring Shield! If I am correct, normally you have to buy those two parts separately.

I seriously do not know what lady wouldn't love this as a gift! Same for the guys that cook, also. They would be thrilled.

Does anyone know how long it will be at this price? I don't get paid until Wednesday and I'm tapped out beyond all belief!!! I was thinking of getting the bare bones KA that WalMart is advertising, but I would have to add a whip, a hook and a shield ANYWAY, which would cost as much as this one will !!!!

Please help with some info. I am torn as to if I should try to 'fudge' my bills to actaully get this tonight, if the offer goes away at midnight...

thanks for the help!

Does anyone know how long it will be at this price? I don't get paid until Wednesday and I'm tapped out beyond all belief!!! I was thinking of getting the bare bones KA that WalMart is advertising, but I would have to add a whip, a hook and a shield ANYWAY, which would cost as much as this one will !!!!

Please help with some info. I am torn as to if I should try to 'fudge' my bills to actaully get this tonight, if the offer goes away at midnight...

thanks for the help!

Amy, one thing I have learned with Amazon, is that their prices can change by the minute/day/week. Usually they change daily tho.

Personally, I would see what you could do to get it purchased today. But I would also hate to see your bills in trouble too.

Hope I help some.

Great find, bovichtj!

And just look at those reviews: 1,242 customer reviews giving it an overall 4.5 out of 5 star reviews!!!

Amy, one thing I have learned with Amazon, is that their prices can change by the minute/day/week. Usually they change daily tho.

Personally, I would see what you could do to get it purchased today. But I would also hate to see your bills in trouble too.

Hope I help some.

Oh, I know. I can look at something on Amazon and 5 minutes later its five bucks more!

And thanks for the concern--I would never (okay, might never...) screw up bills. But I can go grocery shopping next week!

Metallic chrome, here I come!

We Love Ours..Got my hubby one for x-mas last yr. $199 from Amazon. So if your waiting on it to go cheaper I wouldn't...This is a good deal! Luckily 2 wks. ago or so I ordered my mother in law one from Kohl's it was on sale for $279 and I used my 30% off code and got one for $213, so I don't feel bad for missing out on only a few bucks..They are definately worth the money..

Great find, bovichtj!

Looking at the rebate forms -- couldn't see how you can get both the $$ rebate and cookbook. Both rebates require the original UPC -- is it on the box twice?? :)

Any ideas?

Thanks

We Love Ours..Got my hubby one for x-mas last yr. $199 from Amazon. So if your waiting on it to go cheaper I wouldn't...This is a good deal! Luckily 2 wks. ago or so I ordered my mother in law one from Kohl's it was on sale for $279 and I used my 30% off code and got one for $213, so I don't feel bad for missing out on only a few bucks..They are definately worth the money..

:eyepoppin:cheesy::yup::D:yup::eyepoppin

I got mine!!!! I decided on Cobalt Blue instead of Metallic Chrome (I don't like the look of SS appliances, and my kitchen is blue).

I think a lot of it had to do with talking to hubby last night. At Christmas time, I always put him and the DD first when it comes to 'big' presents. After I told him that I wasn't going to get the KA that Wal-Mart had because it wasn't a good deal and I told him about this deal, he told me to forget about getting him a new computer monitor and get this instead. He joked that he would still get benefits out of this deal (cakes, cookies, etc). Not to get to heavy here, but I think psychologically I have the problem thinking that if I bought it without talking about it, I was greedy, but by getting 'permission', it was fine. Wow, heavy.

Anyway, so now I have that Frugal Gal's worst enemy--buyer's remorse. I can't believe I spent that much on something....Oh, well. I'll make some cookies and drown my worries in baked goods! :gdlicklips:

(Another bonus--now I have 2 stand mixers--an old Sunbeam--so I can double-up on the cookie making this season.) :tongue1:

Next thing I need to do is figure out how to get the rebate! I'm off!

Thanks for the help, ForumFolks.

Amazon has the Nickel pearl and Licorice Pro 600 on sale for 299 after 50$ rebate makes it 249.00. Thats a great price.

I got mine on sale at Kohls for 299.00, plus 20$ off, free shipping, and it was during there 10 bucks back deal, so that was a sweet deal I got.