CircuitCity.com Black Friday Sale (NOW - 11/29)

Brad

I think most have been lowered now. I'm still waiting for Supernatural Season 1&2 to be lowered.

*Edit: I didn't notice the $3 movies. The $5.99 are showing up.

I don't see where any of the seasons are showing the lower prices. Sure wish the site wasn't so darn slow, taking forever just to check to see if the price has lowered. Anyone have any experience with cc and dvd deals to know if they will lower them as the day goes on?

I just purchased the 360 Arcade bundle and it says it will be ready for in store pickup at 5:24 a.m. which is awesome because this is the biggest things we were hoping to get tomorrow.

I'm curious though, if we get there tomorrow morning can they say, "oops sorry we are all out, too bad for you, here's your money back" or will they hold one for us or something? I'm so nervous about it.

Can anybody get the new "Shop All Sale Items" link to work? It just changed over from yesterday's home page, but when I click on the link it says nothing found?

And I wonder when are the DVD sets going on?? The router I was looking at is already not available for shipping and a few DVDs are the only other things that I want!

I'm looking at buying 2 of the Ipod 4th generations and for today's deal they are giving away a $15 itunes gift card but I have the items in my cart but it says the gift cards are out of stock. Does that mean that if I order these I won't get the gift cards or will they ship them to me when they ARE in stock?