Amazon.com Black Friday Sale (NOW)

Brad

What laptop will possiblily be $129? Would it be okay to use just to upload my pictures on it and use ti with adobe?

Go here: http://promotions.amazon.com/gp/cv/

Vote for the $129 laptop. If selected, you will get an e-mail with the opportunity for that price.

It's an Asus 8.9" widescreen netbook. You would not enjoy using this budget laptop to work with Photoshop.

LOL Marcster... I was so excited, then refreshed to see if anyone else had posted that they couldn't find the deals yet...and your post was *poof* gone! I'm already tired, don't make me crazy just yet!! :cheesy:

I'm in need of some sleep... The wording on amazon's site doesn't help:

"Black Friday Deals in Electronics Are Here Now"

They're playing games with my head.

aww, you could always return it if you have a store near by if you find a better deal on one.

I'm in the market for a small in footprint 250ish MB external hard drive ... I bought a 1 TB one yesterday but want a 250 to put in our safety deposit box at the bank! Does me no good to have all my kids' pictures backed up but leave them in the house... wouldn't save me in a fire!

aww, you could always return it if you have a store near by if you find a better deal on one.

I'm in the market for a small in footprint 250ish MB external hard drive ... I bought a 1 TB one yesterday but want a 250 to put in our safety deposit box at the bank! Does me no good to have all my kids' pictures backed up but leave them in the house... wouldn't save me in a fire!

Wow thats a great idea LOL!

For external drives check out newegg just released super secret black friday deals going now!! Linky

5 minutes to go...

here's the link again:

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=384082011

might be a good idea to get ready to refresh just in case they have something big right at the start that might sell out quickly...

don't forget the lightning deals every hour of the day as well

Thanks!!

I am so anxiously waiting.. I may not even know something is a STEAL so please post :D lol