A big gushy THANK YOU!

sbwolfer

I know we're down to crunch time now. I just wanted to take a minute to say a huge thank you to Brad and all of the mods who have worked so hard yet again this year. I know it's a tremendous amount of work and I really do appreciate you feeding my addiction!

I love this site and I spread the word to anyone who will listen!:gdthankyou::gdthankyou::gdthankyou:

it's not just me. we've got a small army of almost 20 people this year as there is no way this site could work without everyone's help :yup:

besides myself we have 3 sitewide forum mods, 8 BF & other forum mods as well as quite a few others who help with the ads behind the scenes getting them posted. and of course the people who send us the ads in the first place :)

and as we've said before, if you like what you see now, there is no reason to leave after BF as we're open every day of the year and the deals never stop :D

Thank you to all!!! i enjoy this sight every day. always have since i started back in i think o5. i watch it all day long every day. see u the day after black friday.. cause ill be looking to see what u all got lol.. and just to chat.

gottadeal is like a peice of candy .. just cant have one .. have to have it all the time . heheheh

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from our house too. I would never have been able to give my kids the stuff I got if it was not for you guys. A++++++++++++++

I of course will be here also after BF and all thru the year as I was last year. What was I thinking in 2006 when I was just on here for BF alone.

there are other forums? huh, never knew that! I'd bet (the t-shirt I have not won yet...) that they have never been compared to drug dealers before either! But to ALL of the team who works so hard at saving us money... THANKS! You ROCK!:woot2:

My husband may not like you, but thats just because I have another excuse to shop LMAO! "When your saving this much $, its really a crime not to buy it honey. Give me the credit card....NOW"

Christmas realy is better with gottadeal!

Greatly Greatly appreciated. This site is a success because of you all. I pray for continued success of this site and all of the people involved in making it this way. This includes all of us that keep the forums going day after day and posting great deals.....And all the wonderful chat rooms I have been involved it to just help relieve the stress of the day.

Thank you!

God Bless