What do you leave Santa?

littlesdcen

Cookies and milk here. Usually just chips ahoy but this year we are going to try and attempt homemade cookies. I've made homemade choc chip before but I don't think they tasted that good. I bought some cookie cutters to make shapes too. I guess I will do a trial run before Santa actually comes just to make sure they are perfect for him. lol.

Okay I am almost (not quite, but almost) embarrassed to admit this- we, being myself (40), dh (39), and ds (15) still leave out cookies, milk, and carrots. We sprinkle the oats outside, too. I still write a letter to Santa every Thanksgiving about how good I have been and how mean my siblings, db (44) and ds (30) have been all year. My parents love it! And I know they still, regardless if any of us are there or not, still leave out milk and cookies.

We always bake Jesus a birthday cake.......so Santa always gets that and the WONDERFUL, COLORFUL cookies that we made earlier in the night. (5 children all from 3-7, and 5 bags full of icing....not the prettiest site) but it's fun!! And carrots for the reindeer.

We bake Jesus a cake too. My mom will ask how I knew Jesus likes chocolate cake? lol (she likes white)

We put out chocolate chip cookies, that we made earlier that night, and milk. "Reindeer food" (oats and glitter) for the reindeer.