Who Has The Best Sale for Blu-Ray Movies?

Disney8704

Wow awesome! Thanks for that link. That should make things a lot easier to figure out.

Looks like the prices are pretty close, just depending on what movies one is looking for. Right now circuit city has biggest select of sale prices but might change before BF

Search "blu-ray" here and scroll down to movie and music to see a pretty good comparison without having to look though all the ads separately.

I would guess CC as the one near me is being shut down and the Blu-Rays are 20% already. I figure by BF it should be far far cheaper.

I would not expect any additional discounts on Black Friday. They are not really CC any more... everything is owned by the liquidator.

Why? Logic would dictate if they are at 20% off Blu-Rays last week then 12 days later they should be at least 30% off. Has nothing to do with BF discount sales and has more to do with increased discounts as the days pass.

But when Amazon's everyday prices on blu-rays are 30% -50% off MSRP (and deepdiscount's sale even cheaper), it'll be a long while before CC is cheap enough to buy from.

It's kinda hard to judge something like that with the ads we have so far, mainl because they list them as follows:

"On Sale! lu-Ray DVD's! Get (certain) % off (unnamed) Titles!"

With the best disclaimer of all.....

"See Store for Details!"

It's a judgement call unless you wanna do the footwork for each store or are looking for a specific title.

But when Amazon 's everyday prices on blu-rays are 30% -50% off MSRP (and deepdiscount 's sale even cheaper), it'll be a long while before CC is cheap enough to buy from.

True but if CC has it at 30% this weekend. That is already in the 30-50% range. I don't think it will be a long while before the liquidators cut prices further. But that is just my silly opinion.