Macy's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

You guys now whats funny? i have been checking the room where we keep our sales ads for a month and found nothing. Then i come home today after a long day and find the bf ad on my computer wierd. I wonder if anyone else at my store knows expect the store manager. Anyway im here to answer any questions about macys infomation you want to know about the store or the ad. Also brad should i make a list of regular asked questions and answer them ? on what on sale and coupons and hours. If you think thats a good idea pm or write back here.

that diamond ring for $399....worth it? Could it be used for proposal material? I was hoping to get a solitaire.....but the one i found cost $3k:(

.....Eeee... the total weight is half a carat. Did you want a sizable center stone? Those side diamonds are contributing to the total weight. The center stone looks like it's... .3 or a shade smaller.

Also the one you're finding that's 3k is probably a much better quality diamond.

Ugh I can't get into the Macy's site right now to try to find it to find the specs on the diamond. I suspect it's probably around what, H color? Not great clarity.

If you want to propose with a solitaire, you might want to try Blue Nile. Their quality is great, they give you all the specs on the diamond up front, and the insure very well. The jewelry appraiser we went to praised the Blue Nile diamonds.

that diamond ring for $399....worth it? Could it be used for proposal material? I was hoping to get a solitaire.....but the one i found cost $3k:(

Also, if you have direct tv try channel 226. I like the quality of their jewelry and they are going out of business and are having great sales.

FYI- Macy's is having a huge sale this Wednesday with a preview sale Tuesday. The Homedics massager items are about 10% cheaper than BF. The ad also comes with a $10 coupon.

The ad also has childrens outerwear regularly $65-$80 on sale for $14.99.:shock:After 1pm they will be $32.50-$40. Guess where I'll be Tuesday morning.....I hope this includes Nike coats.:yup:

Their website lives!

They sell it online currently, they may have it in store:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=244404&CategoryID=39590

Good: If you buy online now, you get a free pair of star shaped earrings.

Good: You can go check it out in store and ask if they have it, the diamond certification report. Macy's Diamonds are legit - my mom got me diamond studs and a diamond solitaire necklace and they sent the cert report for all of them.

Possible bad: Has your possible fiance ever said she wanted a three stone ring or does she want a solitaire? The center stone isn't very large, so it won't have that "oomph" factor if that is what you are looking for.

I see the solitaire they have on the Macy's website that is very similar to mine, and it's over 1k more than what my husband paid for it - he bought it at a local jewelers.

The ad also has childrens outerwear regularly $65-$80 on sale for $14.99.:shock:After 1pm they will be $32.50-$40. Guess where I'll be Tuesday morning.....I hope this includes Nike coats.:yup:

Where did you find the ad for this? I've checked online and it wasn't available. I really need a winter coat for my son and you can't beat $14.99.

I got mine in the mail. The cover says "BIGGEST ONE DAY SALE" and it's red with a DVD player on this front. The kids coat special says "Special 14.99. Kids outerwear from Protection Systems. Girls 2-16 boys 2-20. Reg $65-$70, after special 19.99"

Our ads are different then. Mine dosen't have a dvd player on the front. It did come in the mail though. It says Special $14.99 75%-80% off kids outerwear for girls 2-16 and boys 2-20. Reg. $65-$80 after 1pm 32.50-$40. That's all it says, nothing about the sale only on a certain brand.

Where did you find the ad for this? I've checked online and it wasn't available. I really need a winter coat for my son and you can't beat $14.99.

I saw the ad on tv last night. I couldn't catch the brand but it said outwear by XXX now $14.99. It wasn'ta brand that I was familiar with.

FYI- Macy's is having a huge sale this Wednesday with a preview sale Tuesday. The Homedics massager items are about 10% cheaper than BF. The ad also comes with a $10 coupon.

I posted this on another thread.. The prices for this particular sales are most definetly cheaper then the BF ad! They have Ralph Lauren pillows any size 9.99! orig. up to 40.00. That's a early morning special I believe. Outerwear is something like 50-75% off for men, and 50-60 percent for womens, plus the coupon?!! :eyepoppin I'll be there when the doors open!

The Macy's by my house definitely never has a line. We were camped out at ABC Warehouse last year, and I ran over to Macy's around 4:15 when the opened walked in, spent 30 minutes and walked out. I plan to do the same this year. Need some work clothes and a few things for the house plus we still have about $160 worth of gift cards from our wedding 3 months ago. It will be a field day there for me!