price match vs price protection.

rst02

I see where Sears will not price match any item on BF but it does not say anything about not honoring a price protection. So does that mean I could buy a BF early bird item now and when BF arrives take the receipt and they will honor the BF price?

From Sears.com...

Price Protection Policy

Buy with confidence from Sears. If an item you have purchased from Sears goes on sale for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Sears will refund the difference.

To claim a Price Protection Policy adjustment, go to your original Sears store where the purchase was made with your receipt. You will be given a refund for the difference of the original selling price and the current advertised/reduced price.

Apparel clearance merchandise does not qualify for Price Protection Policy adjustments.

Unless otherwise stated, promotions with a specific time window such as early open specials and one -day sales will be honored under the Price Protection policy only if the receipt is presented during the promotional time window. Deferred interest financing is not a price, and is not subject to the Price Protection Policy.

Here's a link. I usually print it off and bring it to the store with me... just in case!

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/nb_10153_12605_NB_CSpricematch?adCell=AF