Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

i always get nervous when people say "whoo hoo this is the best" and i only have 2-3 things from store and are small things....i start thinking WHAT I MISS?!?!?

so.....WHAT I MISS?!?!? lol what is getting your engines revving?

I want to get Sleeping Beauty DVD

The Hot Wheels Race track

Wall E Leapster game (though they are 2 for $25 at Kmart or somewhere so I may get them there instead)

Hmmmm, that is all I remember offhand. But I plan on buying these all in advance so I can just price adjust.

Now you know whats a very good deal at Target?

The First page small print next to the TV do you see it?

The GE HDMI cable for $9.99.:holiday10

I just drove 20 miles to go to Compusa to get a HDMI cable for $9.99 and it was not really a name brand it is a cables to go one.

I hope it's good I have not tried it yet.

Now you know whats a very good deal at Target?

The First page small print next to the TV do you see it?

The GE HDMI cable for $9.99.:holiday10

I just drove 20 miles to go to Compusa to get a HDMI cable for $9.99 and it was not really a name brand it is a cables to go one.

I hope it's good I have not tried it yet.

Monoprice.com is the best place to buy cables. Markup on cables is extremely high in stores. There is no difference in brand names either.

Okay question Kmart has a Easy Bake oven for $14.99 and Target is $19.99 will they price match. I know that they will do adjustments but wasn't sure about the matching....

Right now, Target has a coupon in their toy book for 2 mixes with the purchase of the Easy Bake oven. So for $19.99, you get the oven and two mixes (normally $5.99 each).

I haven't looked at the Target ad since early this a.m. but if it is the same kind of blanket that they had on last year for a great price, you won't be sorry.

I love it....so so so soft...like you are in heaven...:yup:

i second this... my 3 year old never carried aroudn a blankie, but i carry this one- it goes with me to teh couch for movies and to bed everynight. absolutely love it.

i always get nervous when people say "whoo hoo this is the best" and i only have 2-3 things from store and are small things....i start thinking WHAT I MISS?!?!?

so.....WHAT I MISS?!?!? lol what is getting your engines revving?

:cheesy:Here's what I have on my Target list so far:

2 Terrainiacs R/C vehicles $35/ea

2 Air Hogs R/C hellicopters $15/ea

60-pc Barbie Furniture and Doll set $30

Hot Wheels 4-Lane Raceway $10

Littlest Pet Shop sets $8/ea

King Fu Panda $13

DS Games $7, $11, $20 (depending on titles I'll probably get 5 or 6)

DVD's for $3.98, $5.98, $8.98 (lots of these)

Durabuilt 101-pc mechanics tool set $20

Armor All Holiday Gift Set $20

I'm excited to get that much shopping done there! I mostly use BF to get my brothers and the kiddos all finished up. I can get the adults any time.

So I've been searching and every listing of the ad scans shows page 25 in the spot for page 4 AND 25. So... do we know what is on it? Are the things in the listing, just the wrong picture in the ad scan or does Brad et all go through the ad scan and write out what they see, so it is missing this info too? I am going to Target tomorrow to do my shopping. Gives me time to make several trips if I need to to find my items...

And I have to ad to my list now. Dh always carries this nasty icky blanket around with him. After all of your reviews I am going to get the super soft blanket. BUT, I cannot decide if I should get one king for our bed or two twins so we each have our own! LOL Right now he has a twin, but it is so old and ratty I don't want it!

I just got back from Target with my major pre-BF purchases and wanted to say how happy I am to have recently found gottadeal.com!

Once I get my price adjustments on BF afternoon, I will have saved more than $200 on items I had planned to purchase for Xmas anyway but didn't want to fight the BF crowds for (did it once; never again... not my thing)! I get more of a thrill having a "little secret" and getting them early, I guess!

I got:

* the Westinghouse 26-inch TV ($429.99) that will be $299 on BF. I was a little leery of a Westinghouse TV, but it seems to be a very nice set with a beautiful picture and controls (power, channel, volume) hidden on the right side, which is a huge plus when you can't locate the remote. A friend has 2 of the same TV and loves them; the Target guy who helped me said he's heard great things about this particular TV and that they sell a ton of them. That was enough for me. I couldn't decide on the 3-year warranty for $29.... have 90 days to buy it... any opinions there?

* the GE HDMI cable ($27.99) that will be $9.99 on BF (great deal!)

AND

* the Garmin 200W (reg. $219.99 but currently on sale for $179.99) that will be $119.99 on BF. A little treat for me. Can't wait to try it.

Sorry for rambling... still on my Target high and wanted to share. No MM juice this time, though. Happy shopping, everyone!

FYI, anyone who is intrested in the Armour All gift set, last year these were considered holiday merchandise and were clearanced with all of the other holiday items. I got mine for 75% off, $4.98. Totally YMMV, but something to keep an eye on after Christmas.

Does anyone know if they sell the Squakers McCaw all year long? Is this something I can go get now and price adjust later? Or is this just for the 2 day sale? I don't recall seeing this bird in a long time, but I haven't really looked either. I just know my DD would love it. Any input would be appreciated.:)

* the Westinghouse 26-inch TV ($429.99) that will be $299 on BF. I was a little leery of a Westinghouse TV, but it seems to be a very nice set with a beautiful picture and controls (power, channel, volume) hidden on the right side, which is a huge plus when you can't locate the remote. A friend has 2 of the same TV and loves them; the Target guy who helped me said he's heard great things about this particular TV and that they sell a ton of them. That was enough for me. I couldn't decide on the 3-year warranty for $29.... have 90 days to buy it... any opinions there?

I love my 27inch Westy. I've had it for 3 years. It's great!!

I love my 27inch Westy. I've had it for 3 years. It's great!!

I'm really glad to hear that. It sure looked good in the store. I'm thinking about going back and getting another one for my other son.

On a side note, my 12-year-old was thinking of ways to make extra $$ for Christmas shopping just now and asked me if he could camp out at a store such as Target or Best Buy on BF and offer to be a "runner" for people who can't make it to the items they want as fast as he can. He'd charge $5 for every item he's able to score. :D The visual cracks me up.

lakerb you have me wanting to buy the TV that I don't even need :cheesy: You sound as excited as I did Sunday.

I bought some stuff then and went back for more today.

I did not get the HDMI cable but should have. I got the office season 3 for my nephew... The lines were long and 2 really nasty ladies complaining about the lines too. :yup: but they weren't ruining my fun.

Glad you had a good trip, enjoy your TV !