Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

It looks to me like the prices were set way back in February or somethin'.

With the current economic crisis, I've seem similar prices RIGHT NOW.

Some of their LAST YEAR stuff was better than this (22" LCD $149, TomTom $99, etc.)

Oh well, save some sleep, anyway.

Some of their LAST YEAR stuff was better than this (22" LCD $149, TomTom $99, etc.)

Tom Tom was $119.99 last year. The Nuvi 205 is that this year and a good deal!

The Black Friday's ads are planned right after BF. So this years ad was planned last xmas and in the winter months.

Are any of the items available online ever? I'm eyeing a new MP3 player (one that actually may allow me to watch digital movie files. My Samsung never got the Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix Digital copy synced, I had an error that I could never correct.)

some cds/movies from the ad list....

Movies & Music

Elton John The Red Piano 2 DVD / 2 CD Box Set $19.99

Entourage Seasons 1, 2 or 3 DVD Box Sets $9.99

Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy CD $11.99

iTunes $10 Card 3-Pack ($30 Value) $25.00

Selected Blu-ray Movies (Cloverfield, Superbad, 300, many more) $16.99

Selected CDs (Linkin Park, T.I., Nelly, Weezer, The Clash, more) $5.99

Selected CDs (Mudvayne, Beyonce, NOW 29, T.I.) $7.99

Selected DVDs (Batman Begins, Borat, Shrek 2, many more) $4.99

Selected DVDs (Hulk, 88 Minutes, Baby Mama, Zohan, more) $9.99

Selected TV Season DVD Box Sets (Seinfeld, Weeds, Office, more) $14.99

Sex in the City DVD Movie $9.99

The Beatles All Together Now DVD Set $19.99

The Police Certifiable 2 DVD / 2 CD Box Set $19.99

Transformers Blu-ray Movie $9.99

brad are u sure u got all the ad scanned?

My experience is computers on sale in this ad, regardless if they are a doorbuster or not, tend to sell fast, and usually in low supply. I doubt you'd have ot be there at 5am for it, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a computer sell out by noon.

To answer your other question, only the front page is doorbuster deals.

I totally agree that its horrible...From what I remember last year the deals were much better. But Im interested in the HP for the quad core processor and the price. I mean I dont want to get there and see it sold out....if i called would they tell if it is sold out? Online? This is my first year out for BF

I'm gonna come out and say it right now... is ANYONE else not impressed with their sales?! Seriously.. I would have thought they would actually have something better. Guess I will be waiting for more to come in.

Not impressed The xbox bundle is ok and called my friend about that since she is looking for an xbox for her son. The only thing I see if the hamony controller DH wants . If was in the market for another desktop I might have went for that but since im not oh well LOL.. Kinda glad Im not going out :no:

if the circuit city ad list is fruitful, and this is the actual bestbuy ad...wow...Circuit City just blew bestbuy away!!! (so far anyways...:D )

This is if your Circuit City is still open. All but 2 in our area are going out of business :( and the 2 are a distance away from me.

Not really impressed with the ad, but we shall see what comes out as we get closer

Debbie

This is if your Circuit City is still open. All but 2 in our area are going out of business :( and the 2 are a distance away from me.

Not really impressed with the ad, but we shall see what comes out as we get closer

Debbie

one is in the area i will be shopping in :D, well all ythe sotres are basically....lol

I know I've already made clear my distaste for this year's ad. However I feel I need to point out one other thing. If you look closely at this year's ad you'll notice that BB is selling the SONY BDP-S350 Blu-Ray player for $249.99 while Sears is selling this very exact same player for $179.99 on BF. Now I'll admit there is a few good deals here and there like the doorbuster laptop, but there's not enough in this ad to leave me feeling satisfied.

Please at this point accept my apologies if my bit of ranting here goes against forum policies.

Thank you all, and I hope the week of BF online secret specials wow us.

I am reading on a lot of different forums that BB managers and employees are saying that this is not the ad that is going to be released for BB. They are saying that there are many items that are new that would not be on sale for the prices that are listed in the ad.

THIS HAS TO BE A FAKE!!!!......I HOPE

Edited by BFNinja

some cds/movies from the ad list....

Movies & Music

Elton John The Red Piano 2 DVD / 2 CD Box Set $19.99

Entourage Seasons 1, 2 or 3 DVD Box Sets $9.99

Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy CD $11.99

iTunes $10 Card 3-Pack ($30 Value) $25.00

Selected Blu-ray Movies (Cloverfield, Superbad, 300, many more) $16.99

Selected CDs (Linkin Park, T.I., Nelly, Weezer, The Clash, more) $5.99

Selected CDs (Mudvayne, Beyonce, NOW 29, T.I.) $7.99

Selected DVDs (Batman Begins, Borat, Shrek 2, many more) $4.99

Selected DVDs (Hulk, 88 Minutes, Baby Mama, Zohan, more) $9.99

Selected TV Season DVD Box Sets (Seinfeld, Weeds, Office, more) $14.99

Sex in the City DVD Movie $9.99

The Beatles All Together Now DVD Set $19.99

The Police Certifiable 2 DVD / 2 CD Box Set $19.99

Transformers Blu-ray Movie $9.99

brad are u sure u got all the ad scanned?

Forgive me for visiting another BF site beyond this one, :shock: but while I was on this other site I saw their BB BF ad scan and I can confirm that all of the above is valid as the ad scan I saw had a few extra pages of which included the above mentioned deal. While I can say the ad scan on this site is missing a few pages I can't say those missing pages add up to making this ad actually worthwhile. Either way I thought I'd point this out. :)

These were the 2 pages missing from the adscan that's posted here on GD:

http://i34.tinypic.com/24ech9g.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/2n02flw.jpg

I haven't had time to update the scan to add these pages. The items from these pages are however included in the BB ad listing on the BF site as sigrist_2000 posted.

Whether this is the true ad or not, I have no more info than any of you, so... if it is legit, I'm sure they'll be announcing extra deals in the next 2 weeks to "sweeten" the sale. I highly, highly doubt that this is "it" for the complete ad.

With so much disappointment with Best Buy's and Circuit City's BF ads, this leaves the door open for Walmart to come through and provide decent deals this year. Hopefully, with Walmart sicking their lawyers on websites and waiting to view other companies' trump cards, they will actually offer BLACK FRIDAY deals for consumers this year.

With so much disappointment with Best Buy's and Circuit City's BF ads, this leaves the door open for Walmart to come through and provide decent deals this year. Hopefully, with Walmart sicking their lawyers on websites and waiting to view other companies' trump cards, they will actually offer BLACK FRIDAY deals for consumers this year.

Does anyone actually prefer to go to walmart on black friday? The whole dash-n-grab scene is uncivilized, undignified, and disrespectful.