Good Deal on UGG boots @ shopbop.com

erinsn77

Im glad I could help!! this is the 1st Big deal I have posted!!! Yippie..

This was a huge first deal to post. You saved me $60 off retail plus an additional $20 in tax. Thank you. Most of all, my DD is going to be very pleasantly surprised. I had just ordered a camera from Amazon, and I didn't think that I would also be able to afford to get her Uggs. You made it possible for her to get both for Christmas. :D

The Old Uggs last FOREVER. I have a pair I wear all the time. I bought them in 1998. So 10 years and counting. I wear them in the snow, in the rain and they just keep wearing well. I've bought other brands and they look fine and wear well. But don't keep your feet dry in snow. Uggs have been worth the money for me. Although I don't think they are made the same as they used to be. I had a lot of friends that have had problems with the Chestnut classic uggs ripping. They sent them to Uggs and Uggs fixed them. But WHAT A PAIN!!!!

Great deal, but I am hesitant on ordering from a site that has you put AND save your CC information before you can actually see your true saving. Just did not have a good feeling about this site. Hope it all goes well for those that ordered.

I did the same sort of thing with a website a few months ago, never placed the order, but got that far with CC info. AMEX sent me an email, as it was a suspicious charge and the "Merchant" did not have the information correct/complete or something along that line. Love AMEX!!, as I never authorized the purchase, but the site wanted to make sure I bought anyway. Needless to say, this is the same setup.