Nintendo Wii Cord-Free Nunchuk Wireless Adapter $8.95 shipped @Buy.com

jeninpa

There is a wire needed that connects the nuchuck to the Wii remote.With this wireless one the cord will plug into the grey thing it shows and wrap around the bottom of it making it wireless.

Yes,lol. Sometimes my kids have problems with the 2 being hooked together. My one DD plays Hannah Montana and I yell at her for jerking the cord between the wii-mote & nunchuck when she does the "apart" notes. And my 4 year old steps on the cord sometimes! lol

Mine are wireless,came that way,just need to replace batteries,but they last a long time.So I dont understand,do some systems come wired?

When you have to hook the nunchuck to the Wii-mote there is a wire between the 2 of them. Like to box and several other games. They are not hooked to the system but to each other. HTH!

• 2 months later...
Did any of you get these to work? I ordered 2 but have only used one. The adapter part comes out of the wii remote when in use, even if it clicks in place. I tried to replace it but was bought before Nov 25th, so didn't qualify for the extended holiday return time. We didn't open it until Christmas. I am another buyer who won't be returning to buy.com

Did any of you get these to work? I ordered 2 but have only used one. The adapter part comes out of the wii remote when in use, even if it clicks in place. I tried to replace it but was bought before Nov 25th, so didn't qualify for the extended holiday return time. We didn't open it until Christmas. I am another buyer who won't be returning to buy.com

We have had the same problem with it falling out. Thankfully, ours doesn't fall out ALL the time, but it does fall out enough to be an annoyance. We've actually gone back to just using the nunchuck with the wire. :(