Comfirmed Staples Black Friday Items

wolfrhk

GREAT NEWS!! Our GM in our area sent a list of items that will be appearing in the Black Friday ad, with instructions to hold them in the lockup area to ensure proper stock for BF. No prices, no SKU's, just the product listings. HOWEVER, THESE ITEMS ARE CONFIRMED. :eyepoppin

I bolded some the items we are commenting on in the store so you get an idea of what the associates here are predicting.

Here's the list:

Sandisk 2GB Ultra II CF Card

Sandisk 2GB Mem Stick Pro Duo

Sandisk 4GB HC Memory (I am assuming SDHC)

Sandisk 4GB Micro SD

Sandisk Cruzer 8GB

Executive 12 Sheet Crosscut Shredder

Staples 50pk DVD+R Spindle

HP Everyday Photo Semi-Gloss (Possible FAR item?)

Norton Int Sec 2009 1-3PC

HP Officejet 5610 AIO Inkjet ($69.99 currently, below $50 on BF?)

Samsung ML-2510 Laser (Regularly goes on sale for $50 after rebate, so it could go lower here!)

Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser

Maxtor 2.5in 250GB Onetouch 4 Mini USB HDD

Tomtom One 125 GPS (Sears BF for $99, likely the same price here)

Motorola H350 Bluetooth Headset

Omnitech 7in Digital Frame

Omnitech 8.5in Digital Frame

Vtech Dect 4 Handset Cordless Set

Kodak Easyshare CD93+ (Digital Camera, probably under $100)

Verbatim 2.5in 320GB USB HDD

Emachine 19inW E19T6W (LCD Monitor)

HP Notebook (No other details, we'll find out what it is soon enough)

Greeley Black Luxura Chair

Greeley Pecan Luxura QS10

Greeley Grey Microfiber

There was a 2nd part to the list probably pertaining to office supplies, but it wasnt available.

Anyway this is huge news for us in the stores as we close in on the finish line, I'll try to get more details soon.

No TV's in our region, very likely no TV's nationwide. No word on desktops yet.

And yes, the items may look somewhat similar to BF's of the past, but prices have dropped quite a bit on items like flash memory and LCD's.

I would put most of the flash memory around $5-15 out the door. Also the 19" LCD monitor could go less than $100 (we've had $150 monitors recently, and last BF 19" was $200)

Also as a sidenote we are now setting up TONS of "gifts" and holiday-themed items, little knickknacks that would make good stocking stuffers for friends and family. I have even seen bizzare items like Goo Gone and Silly Putty up near the registers :rotflol:

Thanks a bunch for posting this.

The top item on my BF wishlist this year (at least as far as stuff that I'm buying for myself goes) is a new computer chair. So I’m glad to see that there's a couple there on that list.

I have an office chair recommendation- I got a Sealy Posturepedic one, and it is super nice- probably one of the better ones I have had (I work at home in my chair all day!)

I have an office chair recommendation- I got a Sealy Posturepedic one, and it is super nice- probably one of the better ones I have had (I work at home in my chair all day!)

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll certainly keep that in mind.

I’m waiting for the ads to see if whatever they have to offer looks like a really good deal. If not, I might just take your advice and get a sealy chair.

HP G50-109NR is the Laptop that we will be carrying on BF

Specs are

15.4" Wide Screen

AMD Athlon X2 QL-60 Deal Core

2GB Ram

160 GB Hard Drive

Vista Home Premium

5.83 lbs.

Any idea of the price range on this Indy?? Any rebates?? My boss is looking to help her daughter find another laptop for one of her twins. They got the $298 deal at Walmart but it was one per person and her hubby wasn't with her that day. Thanks for any info you could give me. :)

Yes it will be 399 with no rebates and the option to get a free printer after 70 dollar rebate.

Any idea of the price range on this Indy?? Any rebates?? My boss is looking to help her daughter find another laptop for one of her twins. They got the $298 deal at Walmart but it was one per person and her hubby wasn't with her that day. Thanks for any info you could give me. :)