Kmart Thanksgiving Day Sale Posted

Brad

i was at kmart yesterday and the cashier asked me if i wanted to sign up for their email newsletter. she said, "you'll get early access to the thanksgiving day ad!" she was all excited when she said it and it was all i could do not to laugh seeing as how i've already seen it! just wanted to share my little story because i got quite a laugh out of it! thanks gottadeal for being the best site ever!

Lol!!! I would have laughed! And I would have told her, btw, seen it, been there done that!

But too funny!

Do we know what time this sale starts online? I need to get up early anyway on Turkey Day to make some pumpkin pies so I am going to try my hand at getting the blu-ray player while im baking. Or would it be better to do it via phone? (I did that last year on the tv and by the time I got through they were sold out.)

Does anyone know what time Kmart will open its doors Thanksgiving? I somehow missed it. I must be crazy to even think about going anywhere since we're hosting dinner on Thanksgiving day. The cozy coupe is calling my name though. : ) That's something on my list I haven't been able to find anywhere else in-store. For those of you who have one, do they fit in the car?

Does anyone know what time Kmart will open its doors Thanksgiving? I somehow missed it. I must be crazy to even think about going anywhere since we're hosting dinner on Thanksgiving day. The cozy coupe is calling my name though. : ) That's something on my list I haven't been able to find anywhere else in-store. For those of you who have one, do they fit in the car?

we have one, got it put together (it was a "find" for free:eyepoppin) and I put it in my van, behind the driver seat. It fit pretty good, although noone could sit on that bench seat behind me!!!! I guess it would depend on how big your backseat is, or trunk even & if it's put together already. I don't see why it wouldn't though.

our Kmart turned into a Sears Essentials...does anyone know if they will be open Thanksgiving with the same deals? I really just want the B1G1 games for dd3's Vtech system. I'd prefer to order online but I'm thinking the deal will not be online & they only have like 3 games listed online anyway

I would recommend calling your local Kmart to see IF they're open, and then what time. Each store is different. I stay in the city (Boston) Wednesday night and head home to NH early Thursday morning and was planning on stopping at the closest one to me, but I called for hours and they're closed. The one on my way home in NH was open though.

Call first! Don't wait in line for nothing! :)

I have never shopped at K-Mart on Thanksgiving. I really want to get the Guitar Hero Wii Bundle and a 2-pack of games. I don't know how busy it gets in my hometown though, so I am trying to estimate a good time to go out there without freezing!

I go out early for BF only because the stores I start out at are open 24 hours. But my hometown K-Mart is not.

They are having the Wiis again this year. so expect some sort of line early.

They had them last year and My friends who got there at midnight was numbers 4 and 5. By 2am there was 30++ people in line. By opening at 7am on Thanksgiving there had to be at least 100++. Must live by a lot of diehards lol

Some items from the Thanksgiving Day Sale are now available online.

The sale price isn't visible on the item page itself. It only shows once you add the item to the cart.

However, the "free shipping" for $49 and up as advertised on their site doesn't seem to be working.

grrr...I just got back from Kmart :( I only went there for the nerf Vulcan. The toy at the top of my sons list that I told him he wasn't getting because it was just too expensive...but he said he was going to ask santa for it so I saw it in Kmarts Thanksgiving ad so I made sure I was there. There were a few of us there for it and they didn't have ANY :mad: This has happened to me a few times at Kmart so I really only shop there when necessary but I don't think I will do that anymore.

I went for the nerf also. They only had two which both sold yesterday so they gave me a rain check. The manager said she got an email stating they may have trouble with several of the sale ads items so the rainchecks were released. You may want to try and see if they will give you one later today. She checked on the computer and confirmed they both sold yesterday at regular price. Just a thought. hope that helps.

Our Kmart had 8 Vulcans, we got the 3rd and directed 2 ladies to them right after walking away so I am sure they were gone right away. That was a great deal and actually all we went for. We got there about 6am and there was like 5 people in line so we stayed in the car until about 6:30 and headed in.