Amazon.com will have Lightning Deals EVERY HOUR for Black Friday!

magickallight

This should be fun. I tried voting for stuff last year and got nothing. Maybe I'll get something on one of our lists. I wont be able to watch till the afternoon though. This would be almost better if they did it for "Cyber Monday" since they are online.

I don't think I'm going to tell my DH about anymore BF deals. He'll start to think I'm saving our way to the poor house.:cheesy:

Ugh, i hated the voting. Basically every week, they offered 3 products. You vote on which one you would like to see for the price they list. The one with the most votes was offered, but only to those who voted for it in a lottery-type system. The only ones I had the chance to buy were things I didn't want :( *stupid treadmill* lol.

What does it mean to vote for stuff? You mean like an auction?

They have a few items with listed special prices and tell you how many of each they would sell at each price. You vote for one item each for day of the promo - the deals you like best. Then you come back and see if you are offered the winning deal on the day(s) specified. They randomly pick accounts who voted for each deal to win to have a chance to buy the discounted item. They are very nice things at GREAT prices - but very limited in quantity - I have never been offered to buy one.

Ugh, i hated the voting. Basically every week, they offered 3 products. You vote on which one you would like to see for the price they list. The one with the most votes was offered, but only to those who voted for it in a lottery-type system. The only ones I had the chance to buy were things I didn't want :( *stupid treadmill* lol.

At least you were offered the chance to buy one. I was REALLY hoping for the Wii last year.

So what are the lightning deals? Something different from voting?

Lightning deals are on amazon lots. Go to amazon, then click on the little gold treasure chest towards the top. That will take you to each days gold box and lightning deals. They are typically 2-4 hour limited specials.

Latest update from Amazon.com...

Black Friday at Amazon.com

Great Black Friday Deals. No Black Friday Blues.

Don't spend Black Friday jostling for bargains and parking spots. Instead, come back all Thanksgiving week to find great Black Friday deals from the convenience (and comfort) of your keyboard.

A week of Black Friday... Oh, YEAH! :tongue1:

Shoot the east coast can black friday shop B&M and still see the first of the deals on the site. The deals don't start until 9 EST. Well, at least I'm a quick shopper on BF since I know where I"m going and getting usually so I'll see them. :P It would be cool if they would txt the lightning deals that day.