#G50-111NR

Intel Pentium dual core T3200 processor

15.4" TFT screen

2 GB RAM/160GB hard drive

DVD-RW

802.11 B/G

5 in 1 card reader

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium

What?!?!?! Dooney & Bourke is not going to be 20% off!?!?! I thought this was an annual thing. I know this is a Black Friday forum, but do you have the ads for Thanksgiving day, the Saturday after BF and the Sunday after BF?? Thanks!

What?!?!?! Dooney & Bourke is not going to be 20% off!?!?! I thought this was an annual thing. I know this is a Black Friday forum, but do you have the ads for Thanksgiving day, the Saturday after BF and the Sunday after BF?? Thanks!

This is all we were sent right now.

Laptop details:

HP Notebook Computer $349 AFTER Military Exclusive $100 mail-in rebate

#G50-111NR

Intel Pentium dual core T3200 processor

15.4" TFT screen

2 GB RAM/160GB hard drive

DVD-RW

802.11 B/G

5 in 1 card reader

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium

This may be a dumb question. Does anyone know if this comes with Word or Microsoft Works?

No. You will have to buy a copy or you can download Open Office for free which is like MS Office and more stable.

www.openoffice.org

They have a copy of Microsoft Office (Military Version, I'd have to look to see what all is included for $79.95)

I think they do D&B on Sunday or maybe Saturday. I remember it being a different day then Friday though.

On Black Friday from 6-7 PM ONLY they will have 25% off all women's Coach leatherware.

This taken from sales flyer:

Assorted. Limited to stock on hand. Selection may vary by location. Sale from 6:00 PM to 7:oo PM ONLY. Sorry, no rain checks or substitutions. When they're gone, they're gone!