Just Heard My First Christmas Commercial!!!

stacyk9

It was a Crest White Strips commercial and the jingle was "I'll Be Home For Christmas". The tagline was something like, "this holiday season..." and I didn't catch the rest because I'm just listening to TV on the radio. I have found in the past that the holiday commercials start right around Halloween and it seems this year is going to be no exception. I get excited when I see the first one because I feel like the rest of the world is now acknowledging that the holidays are almost here!!! Has anyone else seen one yet?

Man oh man this is awesome that you started a topic for seeing the seasons first Christmas commercial! I was just telling my gf the other day that I saw my first last weekend and it was a Pop Tarts commercial where they were caroling outside of the door and then he gets invited in to be eaten! So far I've seen 4 holiday commercials! I just love this time of the year!!!!

i was going to post this the other day but i didnt know if i was crazy or not, lol. but mine was about poptarts go caroling and they are being eaten one by one. the poptarts are wearing santa hats and at the end of the commercial they even say something like "in christmas colors" or "red and green sprinkles". I cant remember off hand, but it had a christmas reference to it.

i was going to post this the other day but i didnt know if i was crazy or not, lol. but mine was about poptarts go caroling and they are being eaten one by one. the poptarts are wearing santa hats and at the end of the commercial they even say something like "in christmas colors" or "red and green sprinkles". I cant remember off hand, but it had a christmas reference to it.

I've seen that one a dozen times, they play it a lot on Cartoon Network! Just what the kids need....And the Gingerbread ones are packaged in the Christmas Foil, you just have to address them to someone (I can't imagine breaking a box of pop tarts open and handing out gift wrapped pop tarts as a real gift to anyone I know).

Edited by mgmckny
spellint

well thats the final straw. If I see a christmas commercial then the lights are going up this weekend LOL

My lights really are going up this weekend, even if I hadn't seen a commercial! I'll set them to come on at 12:00 midnight on Black Friday, so we'll see them as we're leaving for our shopping excursion.

My lights really are going up this weekend, even if I hadn't seen a commercial! I'll set them to come on at 12:00 midnight on Black Friday, so we'll see them as we're leaving for our shopping excursion.

I Kind of planned on putting them up anyways. But seeing the commercial would help me justify it to my wife :lmao:

i agree it makes me feel like i am not the only one ready for christmas and they help me get my hubby to realize that its close! i could celebrate christmas all year long! it puts me in a good mood i hate those ppl who dread the holiday (poo on them)

The first Christmasy commerical I saw was for K-mart and their new layaway. The lady tells her husband that she is going Christmas shopping and the husband says its only halloween (or something like that). Then it talked about putting toys on layaway now and paying a bit off and get them in time for Christmas.

well thats the final straw. If I see a christmas commercial then the lights are going up this weekend LOL

Well mission accomplished LOL. I saw the "give a Garmin" commercial on sunday while watching football. So once the game was over up went the tree.

I just saw the Garmin commercial set to Carol of the Bells. Anyone see that? It's pretty funny, but I couldn't believe it was out already. It turned November and it's already Christmas! I also cut out a coupon yesterday for Kebbler Town House crackers that had a Christmas scene in the picture. Namco's ad had a bunch of Christmas trees and decorations as well. I haven't spent much time shopping recently so I haven't seen anything in the stores. That's when it will be a big deal!

I have seen a few but just saw the campbells soup one with the green bean casserole that just came out of the oven and the Christmas tree took a bite and the little boy is watching and then the tree lights up!

I cant wait for the Hallmark commercial!! I always cry on those!!

Love Christmas It just needs to be a little colder here in Missouri it was 77 today ! 48 for Saturday that a little better!