Aafes bx/px

Kandy

I am too actually. The sale prices there usually run for the full weekend right?

If so I think dd and I might head there on a Saturday if there are any good deals

Last year they did 3 different adds, one for Friday, one for Saturday and one for Sunday. They usually do a $20 gift card for the 1st 100 people on all 3 days. Last year at Luke they also did a $20 gift card the weekend before. You may want to watch for that. We could have potentially got $80 in gc but we got there too late on Sunday.

Does Aafes price match? I can't remember.

We are stationed at Ramstein AB in Germany and NO they don't price match. I am not sure why all the AAFES aren't the same. The one in Heidelberg (up the road an hour) does. No reasonable answers either....they just say We don't price match except off the local economy. Great thanks!

If you sign into aafes.com regularly you will get those sale flyers at home the same time GD here. I get them everyyear. And we do not have any DPP/star cards etc.

D

"last year to BF shop boohoo,but I guess heading to Italy will be worth it!"

If you sign into aafes.com regularly you will get those sale flyers at home the same time GD here. I get them everyyear. And we do not have any DPP/star cards etc.

D

"last year to BF shop boohoo,but I guess heading to Italy will be worth it!"

Are you going to be stationed here? What base? We just got here and I am sad not to be able to BF shop. I've decided I will just find a coffee shop, get some cappucino and do as much online as possible.

The AFFES here did a sale on Nov 1st but it wasn't worth it. I did hear they do something on BF but it's not that great either. The selection is so small here anyways.