Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted

princesschaos13

I've been hunting down and stocking up my Tide coupons, sure hope it's still to come, I am almost out of the Tide I bought last BF at Walgreens, had to stop at 4 different stores but it was worth it!

Me too!

I don't usually buy Tide, only BF at Walgreens.

I want to see the rest of the ad!

I wish I could, but you posted them and I was e-mailed and/or PMed that list probably 20 times this week at various times as people saw them on other sites. Nice try though ;)

People look at OTHER deal sites?????????????? :eek:

Why???:confused:

Why look at the rest when we have the BEST!:gdlicklips:

Yeah, so far I am not impressed... Anyone know anything about the fake wii?

I work for Walgreen's and we just got a video that will be looping either in Cosmetics or the "as seen on tv section " about the fake Wii

As for the list I know that there is more too the BF that you guys found out about. Walgreen's always has great deals so you won't be disappointed!

Anyone have ANY idea of what kind of quality that Wireless Sports Video Game is? It looks suspiciously like a cheap knockoff of the Wii (ie, with the basic Wii Sports functionality built in).

Only $20.

Crap, or worth it for someone who doesnt want to blow $300 on a Wii?

It looks like THIS is the same product:

http://www.buyhardwaresupplies.com/?t=5&m=g1&itemNumber=6139828

Don't bother with the Wireless Sports video game. it is a waste of money.

Also, its doubtful they will put Webkinz on any big sale. They will hold on to those things like gold and won't mark them down too much cutting into their GP. I know from experience.

Don't bother with the Wireless Sports video game. it is a waste of money.

Also, its doubtful they will put Webkinz on any big sale. They will hold on to those things like gold and won't mark them down too much cutting into their GP. I know from experience.

Buy one get one free on the webkinz is a good enough deal for me :)

I have looked at the fake "wii" for my nephews they have them on the shelf right now at the dollar general here for $49, they look ok if it was for a kid that you really didn't trust with a real one or you didn't want to spend out the money, it only plays the sports games that are preloaded no addition games available.

My husband actually made fun of me for my comments I was telling the computer... That is it??? I too miss the Tide and Santa has bought those GIANT Hershey bars for $.50 there every year for EVER... Where are they? Santa will be picking up some $.50 hot wheels though...

My husband actually made fun of me for my comments I was telling the computer... That is it??? I too miss the Tide and Santa has bought those GIANT Hershey bars for $.50 there every year for EVER... Where are they? Santa will be picking up some $.50 hot wheels though...

Mine are past the hot wheels phase, but I too will miss the Tide and the candy bars....:(

I went to Walgreens last night to ask about their price adjusting policy. I asked the manager. I wanted to purchase the fake Wii for $39.99 on sale this week and "exchange" it on black friday for the new price. I was told that Walgreen's had to physically take the product back in an exchange and send it to their warehouse--even if unopened. Anyway...I guess I'll just have to get it on BF.

I went to Walgreens last night to ask about their price adjusting policy. I asked the manager. I wanted to purchase the fake Wii for $39.99 on sale this week and "exchange" it on black friday for the new price. I was told that Walgreen's had to physically take the product back in an exchange and send it to their warehouse--even if unopened. Anyway...I guess I'll just have to get it on BF.

They don't have to send it back to the warehouse. All you would have to bring in to make things go quicker would 1) your receipt 2) the box it came in, or just the UPC so they can scan it.

They could scan the UPC and the receipt at the price you paid, and then sell it back to you at the BF price.

Doing this will not affect current inventory since you are just "buying" it back.

Were you talking to an Asst. or Store Manager?