Aeropostale.com 30% off clearance

mudechevy

OK, I just made a purchase after much debate over which of the many clearance items to choose from. I finally decided on a white clearance tee and a blue cable sweater that's on sale (but not on clearance) for my daughter and a long sleeve thermal top (clearance) for my son. I got all the way through checkout with everything showing up as being in stock. I got to the last screen after my order was submitted and it said the men's shirt is out of stock. :( I'm glad it wasn't one of the items I picked out for my daughter because I bought them to go together but still, two out of the three things I put in my cart were clearance and now just the one little $7.99 tee got the discount. Bummer. I still got a good deal on both items and I paid less than $4.00 for shipping. One gift down.

I bought a hoodie and got the free pants for myself. I also got a set for DD who is 9 on a whim and hope they fit. I bought the xs hoodie and xxs pants and am crossing my fingers they fit her.

I think that you should be fine-

my DD's 8 year old "normal body type" and DD 10 year old "very slender body type" both are able to wear the xxs pants (although depending on style they can be a little long). Tops I get either xxs to fit close, or size xs or small for a looser fit.

I think that you should be fine-

my DD's 8 year old "normal body type" and DD 10 year old "very slender body type" both are able to wear the xxs pants (although depending on style they can be a little long). Tops I get either xxs to fit close, or size xs or small for a looser fit.

thanks for your response. I was glad you put your kids body types so I have an idea if they will fit her or not. She is pretty slim, I always buy her slim jeans. As for the pants being too long, she will just have to deal with it, LOL I have had to my whole life and I'm sure she will have to as well.

Thanks again for the insight.