already displays of $4 movies

mcmc

This is basically one of the reasons I go to Walmart on BF! While my mom and sis are trying to get electronics I'm by the movies! I like their varity of $1.88 and $4 as well as the newer releases that are between $10-$15!

yup ours has them too, also for a while the had tv and older movie boxed sets for $3, but they had them on a table up front and they went quick

Just wondering...do you remember what any of the tv or boxed sets were? That's a great price, I wish mine would do something like that!

I'm not sure if it's a regional thing, but the $5 DVD bin is available at my Wal-Mart all year round. However, their game clearance bin only comes around once or twice every year (Typically around early September to clear out stock of older games before the big titles start coming out. Sometimes it might pop up a second time in early December, though it's rare)

I was just at a Walmart that had both $4 and $5 bins. The $4 movies were actually newer than the $5 movies.

do u recall whoch ones?...i love these cheap dvds...the sooner i can get them for this price the less i have to get on bf day, and the more i can buy of other stuff....

oh and our walmarts always had the $5 dvd bin( used to be 2/$11), and the games bin year round as well...19.99 or less

went today at a different walmart and they had them....yay!

got:

Dreamgirls, Mission Impossible, Mission Impossible 3, Narc, Sweet 16 Movie, The Thing Called Love, Collateral, The Island, Norbit, jackass 2, and the Thing called Love has Sandra Bullock in it :D

there were several others, ones that were already mentioned by others and a few others...