BF Early Speculation

wolfrhk

I HOPE THEY WILL HAVE ANOTHER LAPTOP THIS YEAR BECAUSE I NEED ONE THIS YEAR MINE DIED. MY SONS CAMP OUT THERE FROM THANKSGIVING NIGHT TILL IT OPEN BECAUSE THEY WANTED THE LAPTOP FOR CHRISTMAS SO I TOLD THEM THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO GET IN LINE FOR IT THEY WANTED IT THEY WERE THE FIRST ONE IN WITH (GOLDEN TICKET)COUPON:eyepoppin:D

Staples here usually doesn't have a line until shrtly before opening and unless you are looking for the doorbusters they usually have a lot of the item in stock. I usually try to hit Best Buy first and then go across the street to Staples next. I'm probably one of the luckiest SOBs around, lol, I have almost every store that has BF deals within 2 miles of my house except for Home Depot about 4 miles and Walmart about 7 miles away. I get the paper early Thursday on my way to Best Buy and figure out what other stores while standing on line for the next 20 hours.

you are right northern n.j. is like a zoo people want to fight you to get ahead:no::gdparanoid:

Get a good set of football gear before setting out for BF, lol. My usual strategy is when I see people cutting near the front is to go further back and find the biggest guys on the line that have been there for hours and tell them who cut in front of them. Works quite well and they either leave or go to the back of the line usually, or cut in someplace further back. Happens every year that someone tries that but they don't usually try to cut to the far front where I'm always standing.