Basic Men's Hooded Pullover/Sweatshirt- $6.99 ($29.99) @ FootLocker

noehlp

Perfect to stock up on for winter. How about some inexpensive gifts for your long lost cousin/uncle/whatnot that show's up last minute? Or those of you that are crafty could make some REALLY neat and homemade sweatshirt designs!

Basic Men's Hooded Pullover

Item # 40581020

Now $6.99 Was $29.99

Free Shipping w/Coupon Code: LKS18TMN - Free Shipping is dead now, according to other GD members who are letting us know. Sorry. :(

Made of 80% cotton and 20% polyester

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/v978/www.footlocker.com/images/products/large_w/40581020_w.jpg

Edited by noehlp

Free shipping code

No minimum purchase required. Enter promotion code IPFL8T3E at checkout. Promotion/source code box is located above the email address entry on the shipping methods page. Free shipping is limited to standard delivery within the Continental US, excludes APO/FPO addresses, bulk orders and drop ships. Entire order must ship to a single address. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise. May not be used toward purchase of GiftCards or team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Valid online at footlocker.com, by phone or mail. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer expires 10/31/2008 (11:59 pm CT).

I wonder if you can use your McD's codes for even more off. I may have to try it. Great find!

From my understanding it won't work. If you click on the link in the op, it says that these sweatshirts are not eligible for % off or $ off discounts. Hth

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/v978/www.footlocker.com/images/products/large_w/01567640_w.jpg

Nike Men's Pre Oregon Windbreaker

Green/Gold

Run through all adversity just like Pre did in this full-zip, two pocket jacket with embroidered and appliqué graphics. The Nike Pre Oregon Windbreaker jacket features a stashable hood, making it easy to adapt to changing weather. 100% nylon with 60% cotton/40% polyester lining. Imported.

Product #: 01567640

Price: $49.99

Now: $9.99

http://www.footlocker.com/catalog/productdetail/model_nbr--74372/sku--01567640/cm--GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/

FYI- I called customer service because the free shipping code they emailed me that said no minimum kept saying my order did not satisfy the minimum, and they told me they are currently having a problem and none of the free shipping codes are working. You can either try later (and hope they don't sell out of the size you need) or call the 1-800 # and they will place the order for you with free shipping.

Hope that helps.

they canceled an item out of my order also. I called them and they replaced the item with the next size larger for me that they did have in stock. Got it for the same price and even tho they have to ship it in a different order, I did not have to pay shipping. So it worked out, just hope the XL is not much bigger than the L size.