Good bike deals on BF?

debnmark

I'm looking to get my 4 year old daughter a bike. First time I'm shopping for one. I can't seem to find the 16" Barbie bike for $17.49 that others have gotten on clearance at Target so I'm still looking.

Can anyone tell me if there are typically good bike deals on Black Friday? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking to get my 4 year old daughter a bike. First time I'm shopping for one. I can't seem to find the 16" Barbie bike for $17.49 that others have gotten on clearance at Target so I'm still looking.

Can anyone tell me if there are typically good bike deals on Black Friday? Thanks.

You read my mind. I was just about to look through the ads for a bike as well. I have dd 31/2 so I'm in the same boat. We never fitted her for a bike (she did have Shwinn tricycle that this summer) I've noticed you mentioned 16" is that ideal for this age group over 12"? She has a cold now so I don't know if we'll be able to stop by the store to try it before BF. She's also in 95% for hight so she's def. a tall girl.

I think I saw that KMart has a bike deal and I think they might have all bikes discounted on-line in their Thanksgiving Day sale. On-line they have all bikes including Dora, Princess, Barbie how do you know which one is better or are they all comparable?

Sorry for so many quest. I've never been a bike gal myself so this is totally new to me.

no 16" girls bikes in any ad that i can see :(

Huffy 16" Bicycles (Power Rangers or Cinderalla) $49.99 (down from orig. $69.99) don't know if that's a good deal but it is early-bird special at ToysRUs. From my experience last year a horrible store to be at on Black Friday. You have to be 1st in line to score anything and the lines are huge. Prob. won't be going there this year.

I'm very excited as I just found a Cinderella 16" bike in Toys R Us' ad for $49.99!!! I also have a 20% off coupon for Toys R Us I've been hanging on to that I'll use... assuming I get to the store early enough and can get the bike.

I kept using the search for the ads for "bike" and "bicycle". This one didn't come up in those searches as it's listed as "bicycles" in the ad.

I took my daughter to try them out a little while back. She is average height and will be 5 in January. The 16" was just perfect for her. My husband thought she should start with a smaller one for her first official bike, but she had no problem riding the 16" around the store. Plus I don't want her to outgrow it took quickly.

I'll have to keep an eye out for online deals, too.