Quick Contest: Win a Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com T-Shirt - CONTEST OVER!

Brad

I deserve to be picked for a 2008 BF shirt as Im an origonal purchaser of the 2007 shirts... I continue to wear it throughout the year and not only on BF. I get asked about the shirt at stores and push Gottadeal to everyone! Besides that, my gray shirt is starting to get ragged. Can't go around like that right??!! Haha. Pick me... Pick me!!!

I need this shirt to wear in front of all of those newbies I slide in front of on BF morning and TG day at Kmart.

My friends all think I am a psyco shopper all year, especially on BF. I need a shirt! I need to prove to them I am not just psyco on BF, but all the time.

Ooh, I can also wear it at JCPenney when they have their "Doorbuster sales"! The possibilities are endless.

Oh ME ME pick ME! (Hand waving furiously in the air!) I want it. I will wear it with pride and make all the other shoppers jealous, and ask me where I got it and how I know so much about BF. I will just to point to my t-shirt and say greatest web site ever! See it, learn it, know it.

I would love to win this shirt and proudly wear it! I'm not a SAHM, I'm not sick in any way but I visit this site everyday. I'm always telling people to check out this site and how cool would it be standing in line at Kohl's at 3:30 am with this shirt on. I spend most of my paycheck on this web site cuz I can't pass up a good deal. This is why I need a Gottadeal shirt! Thanks Brad!

I would really love to win a Tshirt pick me , oh oh pick me.

I am also from WI !!!

I can also wear it year round throw a shirt under it !

I NEVER win anything it always seems the guy next to me wins or I lose by 1 number!

I would so very thankful!

I know I am new here but I still would love to win