wii price

I second the opinion about Wii Fit! I got the entire system just so I could get Wii Fit, and it has been worth every penny! I look forward to using it, and DO use it almost every night and I have never managed to fit in exercise this easily (or even at all!) before... Surprisingly, my young kids also love it and try to do it along with me, right down to my 18 month old saying "up, down, up, down" as she does the jackknife challenge with me!

Now I just want them to come out with Wii Fit II so I can have some new exercises to try. :)

Click on the link below to preorder Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum for the Wii. She is the fitness trainer from the Biggest Loser. I have her workout "The 30 Day Shred" and it is great. The workout is to be released on 10/28. I think that this should be great, and the price at $36.99 is reasonable and it includes free shipping. I have already pre-ordered. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Fitness-Ultimatum-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001DDBBSS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1222088678&sr=8-1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51c-kIg9izL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Edited by nat1jen
add pic

Do you have to have a lot of space to play and move around with Wii? I always buy Nintendo because I like the Mario and Zelda games but I'm not sure I'd like the new way to play. If you play a game like Resident Evil do you have to do a stabbing motion if your weapon is a knife? That disturbs me a bit. I can't afford 2 gaming systems or I would get a PS3 and a Wii.

• 2 weeks later...

I second the opinion about Wii Fit! I got the entire system just so I could get Wii Fit, and it has been worth every penny! I look forward to using it, and DO use it almost every night and I have never managed to fit in exercise this easily (or even at all!) before... Surprisingly, my young kids also love it and try to do it along with me, right down to my 18 month old saying "up, down, up, down" as she does the jackknife challenge with me!

Now I just want them to come out with Wii Fit II so I can have some new exercises to try. :)

Get the Wii Ski, I love it! It really works my legs.

Click on the link below to preorder Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum for the Wii. She is the fitness trainer from the Biggest Loser. I have her workout "The 30 Day Shred" and it is great. The workout is to be released on 10/28. I think that this should be great, and the price at $36.99 is reasonable and it includes free shipping. I have already pre-ordered. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Fitness-Ultimatum-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001DDBBSS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1222088678&sr=8-1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51c-kIg9izL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

thank you thank you thank you~! I am so excited! All I want to put on my list this year is something like this and I didn't know it even existed yet! :)

There is no way in (you know where) that they will lower the price. No store can even keep them in stock now. We have been thinking of getting for a while and just been perusing, but can't find one in stock (though we haven't looked hard cause it's still in discussion). They are not going to lower the price of something that they can't even keep in stock.

i have got all systems except ps3 and for sure my wii gets more activity we love mario kart wii and wii sports we got about 20 games so far but i am thinking of getting another wii for bedroom cause there is 7 of us and we always fight to play i dont see price going down at all but i think it is well worth it

• 1 month later...

Oh yes they drop the price!

Nintendo Wii Bundle w/ 2 Games, 3 Remotes, 3 Nunchuks $224.00

That's what I call a door buster -- if you are looking for a WII ;)

That bundle almost has me buying a membership, driving the hour to the nearest Sam's, and camping!!! Almost. But, I got the wii bundle on WalMart a few weeks ago and it was a reasonable price but nowhere NEAR this level... Wish I knew someone that would pick this up for me, but I know that isn't happening... And I'll have a 4 month old with me so it doesn't go well with camping out either. Still, its tempting.

That is so odd, the ad scan is still there with the cheaper price, but in the ad list it now says 425! That would sure make it a lot easier to miss for me!!! But the 224 is the type of price specials I expect to find on BF once in awhile so it would be nice to see that kept. I haven't been knocked over by any other deals yet. Some are worth buying but nothing worth camping or even waiting in a line for yet... (We don't need a tv or computer so I haven't been paying close attention to those though)

The price definitely will not drop before Christmas time, as that's when the market for the wii will increase exponentially. I think that if nintendo sees that they are loosing market share to sony and microsoft over the holidays they will drop the price again to stay competitive.

Does anyone know what is included in the bundle at Costco? Price is 244, but it's in stock at amazon.com still and for 249. If it's totally the same, I might just get it online. Costco says they get a shipment everyweek, but it's sold out by the next day.

I bought the bundle at Costco last year. I really don't know if I ended up "saving" any money, but it was worth it to get the Wii because they were so difficult to find. I think it included an extra controller and one of the great Mario games. I did notice that Costco is also discounting the GH World Tour with the drums. I can't remember how much it is without the drums, but with the drums it's $169.99. Good luck.

I bought the bundle at Costco last year. I really don't know if I ended up "saving" any money, but it was worth it to get the Wii because they were so difficult to find. I think it included an extra controller and one of the great Mario games. I did notice that Costco is also discounting the GH World Tour with the drums. I can't remember how much it is without the drums, but with the drums it's $169.99. Good luck.

thanks, the cs counter told me she thought it was just the basic system with wii sports. so I'm not really sure. I ended up finding one at Walmart last week, last one!! so I have that one and will hold on to it, while still checking out Costco.