Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Countdown to Black Friday / Who else is getting antsy?

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#31 KristeeMom2OneGirl  OFFLINE  

KristeeMom2OneGirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 11, 2008 - 9:02 pm

I'm antsy now, but will be much more antsy once all the ads come out! Can't wait!
Black Friday is a full contact sport!:yup:

#32 mam627  OFFLINE  

mam627

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 11, 2008 - 9:29 pm

I'm not too antsy... yet. My sister(my bf shopping buddy) and I have talked about it some though already. I am on here year round, several times a day usually so I wouldn't say I have been checking GD more now compared to any other day of the year, lol. :D
Melissa

#33 3 boys  OFFLINE  

3 boys

Black Friday Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 12, 2008 - 4:49 am

Guess I'll just have to find other ways to occupy myself till Oct. 15th :gd_tequil
:holiday09 Waiting on Black Friday :holiday12

#34 abentley  OFFLINE  

abentley

• 1,933 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 12, 2008 - 5:02 am

Too help me cope, I thinkI am going to start to wrap this weekend!! I actually am handing off some gifts next week, so it really is time for some presents!!

#35 arci122  OFFLINE  

arci122

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 13, 2008 - 2:01 pm

O.K. even though I think you may be holding out on me, I have a set date goal in mind. That will give me plenty of time to advertise this wonderful T-Shirt I'll be getting soon (Hint, Hint, Hint) and then people will ask me what it is all about and I will give them the awesome low down!!!!!

#36 dad2trips  OFFLINE  

dad2trips

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 16, 2008 - 4:12 am

YES! YES! YES!

Posted Image

#37 jarerice  OFFLINE  

jarerice

Jaime

• 3,618 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 16, 2008 - 4:17 am

I've been antsy. I want to see all the BF ads NOW.

#38 julz0420  OFFLINE  

julz0420

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 16, 2008 - 8:22 am

Well being as its 99 days til Christmas (give or take a day) I think I'll start wrapping presents this weekend also. Last year I waited til late to do it and the night before was finding crap to wrap all evening! lol

Julie
Mom to Madison 13
and Lucas 6

#39 arci122  OFFLINE  

arci122

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 16, 2008 - 5:24 pm

I've been antsy. I want to see all the BF ads NOW.

Cool t-shirts. Maybe that can be next year's picture! lol.

#40 iggypop123  OFFLINE  

iggypop123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 16, 2008 - 7:16 pm

I've actually chatted with the owners of the other BF sites and all of us want a longer summer vacation and won't be posting any ads that we get until October 15th, so come back then :D

i think i might want to delete my profile after hearing that comment

#41 sbwolfer  OFFLINE  

sbwolfer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 16, 2008 - 8:58 pm

Is it BF yet?

#42 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,735 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 17, 2008 - 3:43 am

Is it BF yet?

Not yet, lol. Everyone has just another 72 days to wait.

#43 lovebears65  OFFLINE  

lovebears65

• 1,170 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 17, 2008 - 8:33 am

Im normally antsy on the day after black friday LOL.. waiting for the next year.. But, I am hanging up my black friday hat for camping out at best buy for 2 yrs. We are going on trips and every dime is going towards the trips. I will probably just go here in town since kids are all getting clothes for christmas this year :tongue1:
Lovebears65 aka Cathie Shopping black Fri addiction .. :D is my problem :eyepoppin

#44 zim05  OFFLINE  

zim05

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 18, 2008 - 7:55 am

Anyone else having BF dreams? I started having dreams about BF beginning of September. They tend to be more nightmarish though...they usually revovle around the door opening (usually Target) and me in a 'dazed and confused' feeling. I usually can't find anything or everything is gone, then I wake up. Or else the worst BF dream is when I oversleep and missed everything, the worse thing that could happen :eek: If that's not being antsy I don't know what it is!!

#45 rgb  OFFLINE  

rgb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 19, 2008 - 11:58 am

I definately am antsy!!!! I want to see the ads so I can get a game plan going!!!!

#46 elicia423126  OFFLINE  

elicia423126

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 19, 2008 - 7:11 pm

[quote name='zim05']Anyone else having BF dreams?
I started having dreams about BF beginning of September. They tend to be more nightmarish though...they usually revovle around the door opening (usually Target) and me in a 'dazed and confused' feeling. I usually can't find anything or everything is gone, then I wake up. Or else the worst BF dream is when I oversleep and missed everything, the worse thing that could happen :eek:
If that's not being antsy I don't know what it is!![/QUOTE

I have these BAD dreams every year too!! They usually involve me forgetting my money or over sleeping! Which is why I think I find it impossible to sleep at all before I go shopping that morning.

(I don't know what I did wrong with this quote? Sorry.)

#47 suunflowrr  OFFLINE  

suunflowrr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 21, 2008 - 1:06 am

I am SO antsy! I have a whole plan to get organized and I'm still in the beginning stages for this year. I have to finish my lists!

#48 truexillusions  OFFLINE  

truexillusions

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 21, 2008 - 10:41 am

Around this time last month I was fine, but now I'm getting antsy. I can't wait to shop!

#49 BFAddict716  OFFLINE  

BFAddict716

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 24, 2008 - 2:59 pm

My family thinks I'm nuts but I talk about it at least once a day and am on here at least three times a day! I'm so happy other people feel the same way :) I thought I was the only one until I found this site!

#50 blkfridaylvr  OFFLINE  

blkfridaylvr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 24, 2008 - 3:42 pm

One here every other minute!!! Well that might be an exaggeration...but pretty close! Can't wait for the next flyer but the anticipation is part of the journey!

#51 blkfridaylvr  OFFLINE  

blkfridaylvr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 24, 2008 - 3:45 pm

One here every other minute!!! Well that might be an exaggeration...but pretty close! Can't wait for the next flyer but the anticipation is part of the journey!

I meant to say...:DOn here every other minute!!! Well that might be an exaggeration...but pretty close! Can't wait for the next flyer but the anticipation is part of the journey!

#52 ToastyOasty  OFFLINE  

ToastyOasty

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 26, 2008 - 7:56 am

I can hardly wait! So glad theres others as excited as me. It really excites me to see the countdown at the top of the page :D

#53 com  OFFLINE  

com

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 26, 2008 - 8:17 am

I'm not too antsy yet. I have asked my brother to let me know when they get the ads to print in the press room. Other than that, I haven't started obsessing yet.

#54 MathGirl  OFFLINE  

MathGirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 26, 2008 - 11:58 am

My husband keeps asking me if any "Crazy Day After Thanksgiving" ads are out yet:rolleyes: I told him "No, not yet" and he said "Thats Crap!":lmao:

#55 LainieB  OFFLINE  

LainieB

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 26, 2008 - 4:39 pm

Oh yeah! Definitely antsy. My friend/co-worker go every year and we have been planning strategies for this year since the begining of September.

#56 Lanhawk  OFFLINE  

Lanhawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 29, 2008 - 6:27 am

For once after several years, I will have BF off so I can go shopping. Gonna hit Walmart- maybe Wallmart - looking for 32" HDTV.:)

#57 mamapenguin  OFFLINE  

mamapenguin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 29, 2008 - 10:04 am

IF there are no ads before 10/15 then I think Brad has some 'splaining to do! J/K, Can you imagine if the site hosts took a break for hunting season? I believe in you Brad, I know you wouldn't hold anything back from your fans ;)

#58 moonryder125  OFFLINE  

moonryder125

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 2, 2008 - 10:38 pm

I am so antsy and excited that I had a dream (nightmare) about BF. I dreamed that it was late afternoon on Thanksgiving Day and I had not seen any ads on GD and I did not have any papers or ads and I was going everywhere trying to find a paper and I couldn't find a paper ANYWHERE!! It was horrible!!! I drove by Best Buy and the line already had about several hundred people in it so I knew that I wouldn't be getting anything at Best Buy. I have been buying stuff for BF when I find it on sale like 20 degree sleeping bags and leather gloves, last year I wasn't prepared but I will be this year.

#59 bj6015  OFFLINE  

bj6015

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 3, 2008 - 2:12 am

ME! ME! ME!:eyepoppin I am going through withdrawl up here! I even have a couple aunts who might come with me for the first time ever. Plus, I am so freaking organized this year I am scaring myself. I actually found a couple of good sales and bought my sister's gifts already. I have everything logged in "the book" so I can keep track of stuff (unlike previous years where I bought stuff and forgot about it :) ). The book is also kept under constant supervision so nosy minds don't get ahold of it! I have lists of things I need to buy or who wants what, the money being stashed away and now I just NEED to know what will be onsale to finalize the plan of attack! Brenda

#60 jlee745  OFFLINE  

jlee745

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 3, 2008 - 8:30 pm

I was avoiding this site because the family had planned to go camping in North Ga mountains for the Holiday. I did not want to tease myself. Well we decided today not to go due to the economy and we are not sure how much work the dh will have. I was dissappointed at first since I have never been in this area and then it popped in my head that I can now go shopping w/ my two oldest boys(19 and 15) like we have been doing for 5 years now. So yes I am very antsy. If I can't afford but to buy one thing I will be there for all the excitement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users