Countdown to Black Friday / Who else is getting antsy?

julz0420

Ok so I get its only Sept 3rd and all but darn Ace Hardware for getting me all excited!! Its going to be f-o-r-e-v-e-r before we see another add. :(

Who else peeks on here at least 2 (or 3) times a day, just in case another store has gone bonkers and "leaked" their add early?

Ok so I get its only Sept 3rd and all but darn Ace Hardware for getting me all excited!! Its going to be f-o-r-e-v-e-r before we see another add. :(

Who else peeks on here at least 2 (or 3) times a day, just in case another store has gone bonkers and "leaked" their add early?

2 or 3 times a day????

:rotflol: If you only knew how many times a day I check this site, you would bust your pants laughing.

But yes, I am antsy for the ads, and antsy for BF to hurry up and get here. But the winter weather can stay put. :)

Hehehe you guys! I'm on here more than that also but didnt want to say how many times I'm really on here. (especially as it gets closer lol)

I cannot wait for the Amazon sale to start also. I've already been watching the toys movers and shakers but everything is still high. I do forget to watch the in store forum though... gotta check that more often.

I almost was stuck doing everything online since my hubby started a new job last december and couldnt get the day off so I had noone to watch Madison but my cousins 16 year old son is going to do it. WOO HOO!

My mom and I are already planning our attack, I've got my bf money set aside and I am READY! (I feel like Spongebob I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready LMAO)

I've been antsy for close to a month now...LOL I promised myself I would limit my time on the boards to about once or twice a day for fear of crashing! Once late October/early November hits and more ads leak these boards are going to get CRAZY and I'm just as excited about that as I am BF!

Maybe next year Brad can pull a preemptive strike and get his attorneys to tell Ace's attorneys they can't leak their ad out until late September.

:cheesy::D

Maybe next year Brad can pull a preemptive strike and get his attorneys to tell Ace's attorneys they can't leak their ad out until late September.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Then what will we all look at over and over again until the other ads start coming out? :rotflol:

Or maybe I'm just holding onto a couple ads I've received but not posting them just to annoy all of you who keep posting these threads even though it's the beginning of September and you should have other things to be concerned with :shock::tongue1:

Or maybe I'm just holding onto a couple ads I've received but not posting them just to annoy all of you who keep posting these threads even though it's the beginning of September and you should have other things to be concerned with :shock::tongue1:

Someone needs to crack the whip on Brad! :P Dont you know our lives revolve around BF?! :cheesy: JUST KIDDIN!! (my life only revolves around BF from July through November LMAO)