Any word on the Early November sale?

lorilwayne

I'm sure once someone knows they will post it. It's still very early.

Thank you for this site though,it gives me people to talk to who understand the addiction since everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for being all excited about BF already! :eek: I tell them to go to gottadeal.com and they'll catch the fever :yup:

I understand its early however since I just found out that I'm low man on the totum pole and EVERYONE where I works shops BF. Guess who doesn't get to go this year? Yep- you guessed it- ME! So I have to try to be sure to get as much done without thinking of those special sales on BF.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this site though,it gives me people to talk to who understand the addiction since everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for being all excited about BF already! :eek: I tell them to go to gottadeal.com and they'll catch the fever :yup:

I agree with you 100%. BF is an addiction and I am so excited about it. I enjoy talking to others with the same "affliction". :)

I understand its early however since I just found out that I'm low man on the totum pole and EVERYONE where I works shops BF. Guess who doesn't get to go this year? Yep- you guessed it- ME! So I have to try to be sure to get as much done without thinking of those special sales on BF.

I am so sorry that you do not get to go shopping!!! I am addicted to shopping the day on BF. My husband knows he better have the day off to babysit. This is one of two days that are marked on the calendar for me to have a day to my self. I am so ready to go shopping!!!!

Heck, I have to move my family to go(well, I used to). I plan for weeks in advance. Watching this site...watching the ads...then get ready for the big day. But Wally World has never been on the top of my list. I think we went ONCE years ago. They are not usually very organized. There were boxes everywhere and people were taking stuff before it started. But it could be better now. I hear people get laptop deals, because they normally get it all screwed up and offer BETTER replacements. That would be a nice deal.

• 4 weeks later...

I check daily nothing anywhere as of yet about any early november sales.

blitz will be posted on the wire on the 11th but sorry people I need my job I will not jeopardise my job by saying what is on the list when I do know. I hope you all understand.

I check daily nothing anywhere as of yet about any early november sales.

blitz will be posted on the wire on the 11th but sorry people I need my job I will not jeopardise my job by saying what is on the list when I do know. I hope you all understand.

I talked to a Walmart rep today about early November sales. He said that the rumor is the sale will be the second week of November.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry that you do not get to go shopping!!! I am addicted to shopping the day on BF. My husband knows he better have the day off to babysit. This is one of two days that are marked on the calendar for me to have a day to my self. I am so ready to go shopping!!!!

I was ready to get in line today but my wife stopped me since it's over 2 weeks away, lol. She's getting sick of hearing about BF already, although she's been making a list of what she wants at the same time. Once you start doing BF shopping it's addictive and hard to stop (although I've never tried too hard). Each year I just keep starting earlier, and I'm aleady looking forward to BF 2009, lol.