Childrens Place September Bday Coupon

Joli

My daughter's bday is in August and I didn't receive the email with the coupon until Aug. 8 so maybe they are just being slow in getting them out. I went to the outlet today and she let me use the expired coupon; she was hesitant, but still gave me the discount.

Maybe the September coupon will show up soon!

Thank you for contacting customer service about your concern. We apologize for the disappointment you experienced. The September Birthday coupons will be out in a few days. We are sorry for the delay.

We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to address your concern. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at 1-877-PLACE USA or visit us at www.childrensplace.com.

Sincerely,

Jason

Jason

Customer Service Representative

Please do not reply to this email. To send additional comments regarding this issue CLICK HERE

Thank you for contacting customer service about your concern. We apologize for the disappointment you experienced. The September Birthday coupons will be out in a few days. We are sorry for the delay.

We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to address your concern. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at 1-877-PLACE USA or visit us at www.childrensplace.com.

Sincerely,

Jason

Jason

Customer Service Representative

Please do not reply to this email. To send additional comments regarding this issue CLICK HERE

Thanks for the update! :D

Thanks so much! I have two birthday parties to go to this weekend. 4 Kids! :eyepoppin One party is for twin girls and their baby brother all born the same date so I really needed this!

Thank you! Has anyone been to the TCP outlet lately? I went a few weeks back

and did not find the great deals on clothes I found last year. I remember around

this time the entire girls' department was marked down to $2.99 per item.

If anyone sees any good deals, can you please post your findings? Thanks!

Here is the best site I have found for coupons and right now there is a Children's Place coupon on there..it expires on the 30th of September..also we were just at our store on Saturday and they have the monster sale going on with an additonal 30% off, so with the coupons you can get some good deals..and they did already have winter coats out!! We are in Destin, Fl..

wow-coupons . com