What do you get those Tween's?

gr8girls

how about ... some ,when my son hit htis age it was also very hard . so i stick with what he enjoys, making movies,music intruments,the ipod,

ipod

digital camera

lap top

ps2 games

my brother took in a girl and adopeted her couple years ago . she never had a xmass cause her mom was always in a hotel with her with drugs . so i went nuts

i got her a purse filled with make up and purfume and nail polish( the purse was expensive had hearts on it i cant think of the name of it. db i think it was

my brother had xbox already so i got her the guitar hero

she wanted a lap top so we got her that

silver chains and stuff she was into them alot

got her gift cards in her stocking for mcdonalds the movies, the mall visa type,

got her a pair of uggs last year

some cloths she had none when she came.

she also loved her digital camera but i also got the printer with dock station for her. (bf) lol

also in her stocking i got pretty much all the things a girl needs shampoo, conditioner,razors,put some jewlery in there,make up, candy,

ohh ya last year she wanted a chi so i got her that

ohh and i made her a pretty photo album to put her pics in. that had her name and things she liked. i cover books.

keep in mind this is not from me this is from my brother. from santa , she knew there was no santa. so she went along with it. and was afraid to ask for anything. but she had a blast and enjoyed her first xmass.

i tell the older ones the less u beleve the less u will have in your heart. even tho u may not u should always beleve in the meaning of the holiday. and that is to give and not always take. so they get it . they always do for others . and yet they know that if they give ,they may get and if they dont its ok doesnt mean u dont beleve just means some can and some cant.

Edited by loves30

• 2 weeks later...

my daughter is 11 and this is on her list this year:

the usuals..ugg boots, aero, abercrombie and hollister clothes and bags, ds and wii games.

Last year we got her a video/digital camera at Walmart for $100...she loves it..her and her friends make movies constantly.

also..Sims games for the computer..and a Club Penguin membership..they have little puffles at Toys R Us now too for sale-you can wrap them up with the gift card, or just sign her up and put a paper in the box saying..you have a year membership.

and she did choose some "younger" gifts...like Pixos and sidewalk chalk.