print coupon: free Southern Style Chicken sandwich or biscuit at McDonalds

veronicalfb

Guest JustMeDiana

It said I wasn't old enough for the offer. I am 30 yrs old. How old do you have to be?

thanks... same thing but I am a lot older than you... so I guess you have to be in your golden years .... try that it worked for me :D

Hmm worked for me, and I'm 27.

Also, if you get the Sunday Newspaper with Parade or Life by USA Today, the same coupon was in there.

I used that coupon and got the breakfast sandwich. I thought it needed a little honey sauce or something.

Biscuit + chicken filet + zero sauce = dry mouth.

I had the lunch one when it first came out, I think it's a little better. Maybe the pickle provides the moisture...

Either sandwich is a little pricey compared to Chick-Fil-A's offerings, IMHO.

I used that coupon and got the breakfast sandwich. I thought it needed a little honey sauce or something.

Biscuit + chicken filet + zero sauce = dry mouth.

I had the lunch one when it first came out, I think it's a little better. Maybe the pickle provides the moisture...

Either sandwich is a little pricey compared to Chick-Fil-A's offerings, IMHO.

I got the sandwich this morning also, and mine had a slight pickle taste to it. I am not a huge fan of pickles, so I didn't really like it.

It felt like the patty was too big for breakfast, and the almost hubby says it seems too small for lunch or dinner.

I got the sandwich this morning also, and mine had a slight pickle taste to it. I am not a huge fan of pickles, so I didn't really like it.

It felt like the patty was too big for breakfast, and the almost hubby says it seems too small for lunch or dinner.

Yeah they have pickle taste to me too and I don't like pickles....

maybe they just took the pickles off the sandwich instead of making one fresh w/o pickles -- that could be where the pickle taste came from.

breakfast is supposed to be the biggest meal of the day! you have all day to burn off the calories :P

maybe they just took the pickles off the sandwich instead of making one fresh w/o pickles -- that could be where the pickle taste came from.

breakfast is supposed to be the biggest meal of the day! you have all day to burn off the calories :P

:yuck: I really hope not, because this McDonalds isn't open 24 hours, and that would mean that patty has been sitting there since the day before, since I got it around 7:30am.

And it's hard to burn off calories when you sit at a desk all day. :no:

I agree, they tasted similar to chik-fil-a chicken. Maybe that is who they are competing with. I like the breakfast sandwich, but I think they cost too much without coupon. :P

Oh nothing is as good as Chick fil A!!! besides Chick Fil A is a company with Integrity unlike McDonalds

The chicken filet is surprisingly GOOD, but, I do not understand their decision to only put 3 pickle chips on it???? I think a chicken filet needs lettuce, or mayo, or something. The pickles chips seem a bit........barren? Good one to get ahead of time and take to work for lunch. :yup: