What do you guys want to see in the ads?

darkwiggles

I still need seasons 4- whatever for DD so I hope Gilmore Girls are out again somewhere!!

I can GURANTEE that they will be on sale at Target but its kind of become a Black Friday tradition for them as far as Gilmore Girls (thats how I got almost every season). Usually they are between $14-$17. I'm hoping for Gossip Girl, Supernatural, Law and Order SVU, 90210, or Melrose place to be included in Targets cheap tv dvd sets this year.

I would like a new dig camera, my 3 yr old is easy but the older 2 have not even heard any wants as of yet. Probably a new panel lcd for ds and maybe one for dd. Maybe a ps3 for ds as well. Then a Plasma for dh i think. Or just a low key holiday after just ordering new floors. LOL

I would like to see wii games and ds games cheap. My daughter got an i pod last year and now wants the i pod touch. I don't even know what the difference is!! LOL!!!!

You probably won't find the ipod touch on sale on BF. Your best bet is to look for % off sales online. We bought ds18 one last year from target.com when they had the 10% off anything online and free shipping. Or you can order it directly from apple.com and get free shipping and engraving. But order it early if you can. Especially if you want it engraved cause it takes longer.

Anything that catches my eye. Last year it was a good deal on a GPS device. I'll poke through the ads and say hey I would like that and I get it.

I already have all the usual BF items I want (PS3, HDTV, fancy digital camera I got while in Japan, ...etc)

Laptop is on my list but the ones on BF sales are awful (based on years past) and not powerful enough for my needs. I might just bite the bullet and get one now.

Possibly the only item I would REALLY want is a HDTV video camera. Yup I think that is my #1 item for this BF. If you happen to see me at BF please don't take that item before I have a chance to get it. :P

I'd like to see some awesome deals on Virgin Mobile phones and top-ups. Not gonna get my hopes up for it, but it'd be nice.

I'm also hoping for some Star Wars toy/clothes to be on sale. Especially the force action lightsabers. My nephew and little brother are really into Star Wars now.

Other than that, just movies, toys, clothes, maybe a new dvd player, and an iPod. Nothing major!