Super 8 rooms for $8.88

Dawn Hill

Thanks Dawn Hill for the post. I was able to get a room last night for a trip in September. I really didn't think it was going to work because you wait for so long for a screen to pop up. I even hit a few wrong keys, but still got the room. Picked a smoking room instead of a non-smoking, so had to go back and reselect. Thanks again for the good deal.

Awesome!!! Got a room at Niagara Falls in November for the 8.88 rate. Canada charges 10% room tax, so it came out to be 9.77. Went back later and found the same room for 54.00 for a total of 59.40! Saved me $50 bucks!!! Thanks for the post Dawn!:)

Awesome!!! Got a room at Niagara Falls in November for the 8.88 rate. Canada charges 10% room tax, so it came out to be 9.77. Went back later and found the same room for 54.00 for a total of 59.40! Saved me $50 bucks!!! Thanks for the post Dawn!:)

I looked at our room in Freeport Maine too! It was $80 something! Awesome! We never would have gone... not because it was too expensive but this was motivating!

• 5 weeks later...