soccer cleats needed by Thurs 8/14, Columbus, OH, where to find??

Im in need of soccer cleats for ds, 9. I just got the email that soccer practice is starting on Thursday. Im in Columbus, OH area.. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I should start to look for a pair of cleats for him? This is our first year.. I dont want to spend a ton on these, was hoping $20 or under...

Thanks!

I got my kids DS12 and DD9 cleats at Dicks. My son was in the adult size so we paid $29.99DD was able to get a package deal soccer ball, cleats, shingards and socks for $39.99.

SInce this is your 1st year don't forget shingards, and if the team is not provided with socks get socks. On our Recreational team it costs $10 for a ball so the package deal from Dicks is good. (Just to let you know the cleats by itself were $19.99 and they were Addidas)

Enjoy Soccer season it is fun.

Make sure you actually get soccer cleats and not football cleats. We made that mistake once @ a Rogan's Shoes. The box wasn't clearly labeled...soccer cleats are missing 1 cleat @ the front of the shoe, football cleats have one there.

Play it Again Sports or Famous Footwear. Our Famous Footwear has 2 styles right now - one 14.99 and one 19.99 and they are running the buy 1 get 1 at 1/2 price right now. Make sure you try the shoes on with the soccer socks on. They are bulkier than normal socks. My son wears a mens 6-1/2 soccer shoe and 5 in kids regular shoes because of the socks, etc.